Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2022, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

I mean politics aside, you could easily think, "Its too expensive here for immigrants here!.. but there is more space in the taxas districts" if you're a globalist progressive (in a sci fi movie).
Old 09-05-2022, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude this Texas guy is CRUSHIGN politics right now.

Shipping immigrants to sanctuary cities that say, "we cant accept them" lol!

This is incredible, this is the greatest feat I think I've seen a polit8ican do in any of your lifetimes.

Like it or not, we need politicians that rock the boat, not throw people who complain bout it off.
https://www.texastribune.org/2022/07...governor-2022/

with a only a 6 point margin between him and his opponent it should be an interesting race. Will he keep his reckless governorship?

Quote:
Abbott’s unfavorability ratings are also the highest they’ve ever been at 44%, according to the poll, which was conducted after the deadliest school shooting in state history and almost entirely before the U.S. Supreme Court overturned the constitutional right to an abortion.
But hey according to you he is doing something right [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-05-2022, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean politics aside, you could easily think, "Its too expensive here for immigrants here!.. but there is more space in the taxas districts" if you're a globalist progressive (in a sci fi movie).
I think its great, we have too many trotsky's who think manual labor is beneath them and not having kids (which is great) so we need more conservative immigrants going to these sanctuary cities to fill jobs.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 09-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfj1IAYbFa4
Old 09-05-2022, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Rogean; Yesterday at 05:01 PM..
Old 09-05-2022, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

lol

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 09-05-2022, 02:24 PM
Banned

If I ever decide to become a criminal I'm definitely gonna do it in cali, cause then when I get busted I can just say I'm a chick so they put me in a women's prison. And then I can be released early on good behavior because I *didn't* rape anybody!
Old 09-05-2022, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Apparently the Grand Theft Auto video games are the 'utopia' Dems want to create
Old 09-05-2022, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abbott’s unfavorability ratings are also the highest
I couldn't care less what a bunch of random strangers think, but if they are then all Id have to say to that is: What a surprise the establishment doesn't like when society is destabilized by its own weight so damn the guy rocking the boat.

Also polls said Hillary would win by approximate 80% of the vote.

Yes of course the vast majority of "people who answer polls" want their establishment security and to consolidate their wealth, DUH

Its the votes that matter, the day of, not before, not after.
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-05-2022 at 02:43 PM..
Old 09-05-2022, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you blame Liberals for violence in the streets.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh then can I the blame MAGA gun enthusiast for the violence in schools shooting massacres.
Closed Thread