Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2022, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you, Biden. I would suck his dick if I knew how to get his diaper off.
If you offered the same services to Trump just make sure to hose him down first he was known to have soiled diaper accidents on the apprentice according to Noel Casler.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who has the right to the paper work the previous president or the current president if the nation needs it right away? This is of course assume some of the information (as it is suggested) could be used to review nuclear capabilities. The paper work is limited for a reason since some were either labelled Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret. You could argue there are copies or even computer copies. But you can't say for certain given the nature of the label of the document(s).

If you think *some of the current highly sensitive paper work should be with the current president it is moot to argue The White House counsel, acting on behalf of President Joe Biden, was incorrect in making a formal request that NARA allow the FBI to inspect the contents of the boxes (-to check). On April 12, 2022, NARA provided Trump notice that it planned to provide access to the FBI, and that it could do so just a few days later. There were and are documents missing and many incorrectly stored.

...basically normal Trump catastrophe the nation saw during his presidency.
Executive power (or privilege or whatever) exists independent of the character of the information.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you offered the same services to Trump just make sure to hose him down first he was known to have soiled diaper accidents on the apprentice according to Noel Casler.
I'm sure that is 100% legimate information and not some lie sold to a desperate media.

But you'd believe it even if you knew it was a lie.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

All powers of executive agencies are derived from the power of the executive they/them self.

Quote:
There shall be an independent establishment in the executive branch of the Government to be known as the National Archives and Records Administration
So there!
Old 09-11-2022, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure that is 100% legimate information and not some lie sold to a desperate media.

But you'd believe it even if you knew it was a lie.
Why look at you already willing to defend a proven orange conman’s lies. Drink up your foolaid.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Why look at you already willing to defend a proven orange conman’s lies. Drink up your foolaid.
I'm not defending Trump.

I'm mocking someone who is so blind and brainwashed, that it's any wonder how you feed yourself.

The media could shit in your mouth and tell you it's chocolate.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All powers of executive agencies are derived from the power of the executive they/them self.

So there!
So you do believe the documents belong to the previous president and don’t need to be in the possession of the current administration president. But it doesn’t really matter cause some of it was expected to be lost or missing with the previous president’s antics; right?

Just affirming. Not going to debate.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm not defending Trump.

I'm mocking someone who is so blind and brainwashed, that it's any wonder how you feed yourself.

The media could shit in your mouth and tell you it's chocolate.
You telling yourself that in the mirror?
Old 09-11-2022, 12:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
You telling yourself that in the mirror?
That's your response?

Jesus, dude...
Old 09-11-2022, 12:39 AM
Banned

Forget talking to this walking bottle of soy
Closed Thread