Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2022, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cougs Couged it. 🙀
You went to Washington state?
Old 09-24-2022, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You went to Washington state?
No just lolin 🙀

Huskies play later.
Old 09-24-2022, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

UT lost again
Old 09-24-2022, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forgot Armenia-Azerbaijan 2020

Trump was too busy trying to steal an election to stop Christians from being massacred

BIGLY SAD
Im sure if trump started a military conflict involvement right before he was about to leave office, tehre wouldnt have been a revolution in the USA following the 100 days of riots we were going through.

idk if you were here but the left was a pretty big distraction to all things not "trump" during that year.
Old 09-24-2022, 08:55 PM
Banned

Still not 100% fair to blame actions of crazy assholes on rhetoric, because to do so would mean no negative rhetoric for both sides and that’s lame
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 09-24-2022, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did Biden start the war in Ukraine?
Who said that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the one that made the claim

Prove it
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ostcount=15703

Elizondo - "Biden gonna roll in the rainbow painted tanks and make UKraine Great again"

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=368

Elizondo - "Biden draggin the world into WW3 cuz of his shady deals in Ukraine"

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=806

Elizondo - "...tryin to bail Biden out of responsibility for Russian warmongering"

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...9&postcount=90

Elizondo - ..."That's a lot of tanks and ammunition Biden is paying for to blow up Ukraine.."

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...postcount=1291

Elizondo - ..."Biden so terrible he wants folks to go chase the shiny in Ukraine to distract.."

Elizondo fail stooge of the MAGA kingdom. HA!
Old 09-24-2022, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

cant wait for botton to be staring at the draft notice.
Old 09-24-2022, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quotes many, relevant quotes none.
Old 09-24-2022, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whenever I see some filthy lib drop the whataboutism, I assume they are really dumb. Batting quite well on that.
Whataboutism is a Russian tactic stupid. Adopted by Republicans when they are caught in their corruption and scandal.
Old 09-24-2022, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im sure if trump started a military conflict involvement right before he was about to leave office, tehre wouldnt have been a revolution in the USA following the 100 days of riots we were going through.

idk if you were here but the left was a pretty big distraction to all things not "trump" during that year.
I’m just saying trump didn’t stop a horribly immoral war that killed a ton of Armenians relative to their population size and drove them from lands they’ve held for thousands of years (that due to soviet shittiness, are considered Azeri per international law)

Can’t blame trump for that or Biden for Ukraine. Russia’s government has been very very shitty (ethnic cleansing / genocide) for four centuries now

To a certain degree I get it. If for two centuries my people were being enslaved by Crimean tatars I would certainly skull fuck the local Muslims when I had the power to do so, but Armenia, Moldova, Georgia, and Ukraine got fucked not for any actual slight, just Russian paranoia and desire for control. SAD BIGLY, hopefully their government and Iran’s get toppled

I’m not optimistic though. More likely Iranian protestors get crushed and half of Ukraine gets occupied
Closed Thread