Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2022, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I watched a new christmas special from disney last night.

In it drax from GG is walking, shirtless, down a road, towards 19 cops.

The cops tell him to stop, freeze, then the ALL open fire.

Its a "funny scnee" where he giggles at their little guns.

But all I see is that in a childrens holiday special, 19 police jus started shooting an unarmed guy for no reason other than "he was not following their orders."

Now normally, this would piss me off.

But since I want that to be the fate of every. single. living. breahting. american.

I'm glad watching police murders as a "fun and way of life" is what they call a "holiday special" now
Probably more of a lack of oversight than malice

The reverse is often true, where a superhero does something to a bunch of cops trying to stop him that would probably kill them but it’s not shown. I recall hearing something like this in a review of the most recent wakanda movie, where one of the heroes blows up a bunch of cops (might have been a different movie tho)

It’s like the director forgets oh shit these are supposed to be people not just props to use our special effects on
Old 12-02-2022, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

1. Disney does not do lack of oversight.
2. They thought this was ok, that's the oversight.

Thinking this was ok. That's what happened here. And that's specifically the problem.

They over saw it, thought it was ok... and then didnt realize they are fucking LOST if they think that was ok.

This is now normal, its fucking NORMAL to shoot if you dont comply in the usa now.

Thats what where we've made it with our culture.
Old 12-02-2022, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

This used to be a horror movie.

Now it's a holiday movie.

Old 12-02-2022, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Disney does not do lack of oversight.
2. They thought this was ok, that's the oversight.

Thinking this was ok. That's what happened here. And that's specifically the problem.

They over saw it, thought it was ok... and then didnt realize they are fucking LOST if they think that was ok.

This is now normal, its fucking NORMAL to shoot if you dont comply in the usa now.

Thats what where we've made it with our culture.
Probably more that Disney thinks that’s what cops can do

If cops really can get away with anything why can’t one walk into a McDonalds and just start shooting everyone there in the face?

If a cop uses lethal force IRL on a suspect, he’s going to have to justify it in an audit. If the suspect wasn’t posing a threat, there’s a better chance that he doesn’t get away with it than he does IMO
Old 12-02-2022, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Im not trying to get into another losing debate with an american that the authoritarians have not completely taken over.

(The disney Christmas special just had it going on in the background, it's the way of life here.)

I just said, I want everyone here to suffer about it. So you dont need to justify why you are glad it's happening here.

I am glad it is happening to you too!
Old 12-02-2022, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If cops really can get away with anything why can’t one walk into a McDonalds and just start shooting everyone there in the face?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZOADFezUkEY

Link above because you live in a collapsed immoral authoritarian country that tries to hide this from you:

(so they can make you think its funny in christmas specials)

Old 12-02-2022, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Im not trying to get into another losing debate with an american that the authoritarians have not completely taken over.

(The disney Christmas special just had it going on in the background, it's the way of life here.)

I just said, I want everyone here to suffer about it. So you dont need to justify why you are glad it's happening here.

I am glad it is happening to you too!
Did you notice back then they tricked us all into arguing about qualified immunity instead of absolute immunity?
Old 12-02-2022, 01:16 PM
Banned

^
Good example, the cop is now facing a murder charge

Hence why yea, a cop can happen to a crazy or inept person, always a chance of that

There was a German pilot who decided to fly a plane into a mountain and killed 149 innocent people at once

Doesn’t mean you have to fear for your life when interacting with police or getting on a plane. I have a 100% survival rate out of probably 20+ encounters with police in my personal life
Old 12-02-2022, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you notice back then they tricked us all into arguing about qualified immunity instead of absolute immunity?
It was snowden/assagne that I first noticed it.

Bail outs stank to me, but I didnt understand them.
Old 12-02-2022, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
Good example, the cop is now facing a murder charge
Read about it:

he was simply fired.

hes facing a murder charge by the familyl after the fact.

You can go after them, but the system does not go after itself.

Look i dont care, you think everything is fine, I am glad taht your suffering 30-40% inflation, the president forcing rail workers to work through christmas, and started a new world war that (god willing kills all of us)

Im glad I watch people gunned down on the street in holiday specials.

Im glad the cops that arrested me and my friends 40 years ago for playing with toy guns would have shot me dead on the street today.

Im glad too, you and I are on the exact, same page.
Closed Thread