Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2022, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

thats like a meme making fun of biden? Nice.
Old 12-18-2022, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats: dont go to mcdonalds because they are white priviliged.

Democrats: raise prices of McDonalds because poor people need someone to look out for them!

*also taxes soda because they think it will teach them a lesson about over consumption of sugar they never heard of and dont have time to care about.

Democrats are my worst enemey
You have to use the app on your phone to get the five dollar combo deals, seditionist traitor.
Old 12-18-2022, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have to use the app on your phone to get the five dollar combo deals, seditionist traitor.
Missed ya buddy
Old 12-18-2022, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol wtf Botten

Good stuff tho, board needs more Dem memes
Old 12-18-2022, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Did anyone ever confirm whether Elizondo is a fundie retard who thinks the planet is only like six thousand years old?
Old 12-18-2022, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes great to have some sanity back. Great zinger too.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes great to have some sanity back. Great zinger too.
'Sanity' rofl

I'm back as well. Allow me to shit on your parade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-18-2022, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you tried living off $15 an hour recently? Very difficult if you're not in bumfuck nowhere.
Yes and when they only paid 5.25 an hour in the 90s it was also hard to live off of, cause every wage is not supposed to be a "living wage". That notion is just berniebro utopian horseshit. I've worked fast food service jobs and grocerie store jobs, at no point did I expect to "live" off of that. However it did allow me to save enough money over time to attend a state school, which is dirt cheap.

If you expect mcdonalds to pay a living wage then, yes, you need to consider living in "bumfuck nowhere" instead of manhatten. This is called life.
Old 12-18-2022, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you expect mcdonalds to pay a living wage then, yes, you need to consider living in "bumfuck nowhere" instead of manhatten. This is called life.
Should there be a mcdonalds there
Old 12-18-2022, 06:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes and when they only paid 5.25 an hour in the 90s it was also hard to live off of, cause every wage is not supposed to be a "living wage". That notion is just berniebro utopian horseshit. I've worked fast food service jobs and grocerie store jobs, at no point did I expect to "live" off of that. However it did allow me to save enough money over time to attend a state school, which is dirt cheap.

Well this is what I don’t like about the idea of living wage. Everyone has different standards of living

A homeless migrant living in a tent and working cleaning toilets for $3/hour eating his free daily church meal is still living, in the sense that he is still surviving as we are all programmed as animals to try to do

Aside from labor supply and demand, wage is how much an employer values the skillset you bring to the table. The smaller the skillset, the less valuable it is. But what can also fuck everything up is thousands of people in an area with small skill sets some of which are willing to accept almost nothing for those. These lower the bargaining power of everyone else around
Closed Thread