Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2023, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right wing violence remains protected by law in the majority of cases.
Didn't know law enforcement was Right Wing.

Cool.
Old 01-26-2023, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stocks exploit the people that can't afford stocks? I think that's what these people think. Stock owners profit off labor that often don't own stocks.

Bullshit but I think that's what they think.
I mean, if they would be more specific and detailed, like point out the fact that hedge funds get first dibs on IPOs (when they're really cheap) I would tend to agree, but they always speak in generalities in a way that sounds like they're just talking out of their asses.
Old 01-26-2023, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the top reason you racists are fucking stupid is because in your world of supposed racist "hard truths", you're not even the superior race, Asians and Jews are. They outperform you in your own society.
Lol wait WHAT? What the hell are you talking about?

Literally like almost nobody is actually racist in modern day america, by any sane definition.

Yes, asians and jews do indeed outperform white people. They also recieve an outsized amount of discrimination via moronic affirmative action policies; please see the lawsuit brought against harvard for discriminating against asians in enrollment.
Last edited by Ooloo; 01-26-2023 at 04:39 PM..
Old 01-26-2023, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally like almost nobody is actually racist in modern day america, by any sane definition.
That's the problem.

There's no "great evil" they can rally around anymore.

They need to create racism. Which is why a massive amount of hate crimes, are actually hoaxes.
Old 01-26-2023, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the problem.

There's no "great evil" they can rally around anymore.

They need to create racism. Which is why a massive amount of hate crimes, are actually hoaxes.
I mean this is the whole problem with any kind of rights activism; once you achieve those rights, you're now irrelevant. So ironically, the same people who claim they are fighting for the oppressed have a perverse incentive not to ever acknowledge when progress occurs, lest they lose their meal ticket.
Old 01-26-2023, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean this is the whole problem with any kind of rights activism; once you achieve those rights, you're now irrelevant. So ironically, the same people who claim they are fighting for the oppressed have a perverse incentive not to ever acknowledge when progress occurs, lest they lose their meal ticket.
A 501(c)(3) organization should aim to work itself out of business.

But that would mean the dollars stop rolling in...

Which is a massive reason I don't trust a lot of activists.

They have a vested interested in extending the issue they claim to be fighting.
Old 01-26-2023, 04:50 PM
Banned

It's hard not to notice this trend with basically every lefty cause. Even climate change. The world was supposed to end 20 years ago, then it didn't, then AOC comes out and says the world will end in TEN years, unless we elect her and her friends and pay them a ton of money to bloviate about disaster scenarios that they will conveniently be totally insulated from given their status.

The earth somehow got along just fine for billions of years with drastically higher and lower temperature variation, but it's gonna be CARS that do us in! Please pay me a six or seven figure salary and elect me to positions of power and influence!
Old 01-26-2023, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's hard not to notice this trend with basically every lefty cause. Even climate change. The world was supposed to end 20 years ago, then it didn't, then AOC comes out and says the world will end in TEN years, unless we elect her and her friends and pay them a ton of money to bloviate about disaster scenarios that they will conveniently be totally insulated from given their status.

The earth somehow got along just fine for billions of years with drastically higher and lower temperature variation, but it's gonna be CARS that do us in! Please pay me a six or seven figure salary and elect me to positions of power and influence!
TL;DR eat the damn paste already, you stinkin' libs.
Old 01-26-2023, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2023, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:

I don't even need to humiliate this, it does that fine on its own
Closed Thread