Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-06-2022, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Old 09-06-2022, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

I love this story because it reminds of how Bill Gates is trying to get rid of all the mosquitos, just like that pesky bush.

Technology and the ideas of science, travel much faster than the evolution of the human brain.
Old 09-06-2022, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love this story because it reminds of how Bill Gates is trying to get rid of all the mosquitos, just like that pesky bush.

Technology and the ideas of science, travel much faster than the evolution of the human brain.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've come to the conclusion at least I can look at global worming as a blessing because what if we were loosing 2 degrees per year on global average instead of gaining 2 degrees per year on global average. Since like 1985. In alternative universe global population would probably have been declining and ppl would be living in deep underground heated bunkers under a North Korean style regime and Nintendos would have never made it outside of California.

A lot of ppl would be starving now.

Everything good, bad, it all just is. Only G-d can pass judgement. We create our own path, this is his creation though.
Old 09-06-2022, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've come to the conclusion at least I can look at global worming as a blessing because what if we were loosing 2 degrees per year on global average instead of gaining 2 degrees per year on global average. Since like 1985.
Old 09-06-2022, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

We're past the point of no return they taught us all in school for 20 years, from 1990-2010, 2010 was the point of no return.

Now they just dont talk about that and while the sky is on fire, and the mysteriously are telling us to eat bugs all the time and theyve transfered 2 trillion tot he 1% in 2 years, we're supposed to believe that if we give them another 20 trillion we can solve this problem.

WE CANT

they know were going to have to resort to eating bugs, and they want enough trillions to not have to.
Old 09-06-2022, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

I don't buy the climate scare tactics, you shouldn't either.
Old 09-06-2022, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

well, to a degree i agree. (pun intended)

But as this was before this became a political pop culture scare tactic politicians were using to abuse our economy.

A good indicator that this was a real deadline is that it was erased from all discussion about climate change. The point of no return, though a major reality for climate science that incepted the idea of man made climate change, should be a very valbule tool to extract money.

But it's not, because you can only extract money with people that can offer a solution. And since we're past the point of no return, you cant offer a solution. So you "extend the point of no return"

Well look around you man, it's only a matter of time now.

It's pretty clear that A. we are past the point of no return. B. the rich are trying to collect as much wealth to protect them and C.

Its all good, god wont let us all perish.
Old 09-06-2022, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

I feel good about my conspiracy theroy life because i naturally find I watch videos from all kinds of cultures and that's much better than the shit the establishment gets it's info from

meanwhile in mainstream establishment political and science news

Also

YO YOUTUBE!?!??!?! Why do you NEVER SUGGEST these videos with these creators and I have to find them on other sites, yet you suggest so many of the same exact videos with a another specific type of creator?????
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-06-2022 at 06:18 PM..
Old 09-06-2022, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

I have something good to add. I can't do it until tomorrow tho.
Old 09-08-2022, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

So the reason so many ppl escape psychwards and government facilities on tv shows is so that there is plausible deniability when ppl escape the real ones drs can just point to the TV and say u r delusional watched too much tv.

Same with Alex Jones. He's one of them now.