Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-23-2022, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewbes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
20-30% RA and rocking Solist earring.
I mean, sure by comparison to other intense raiders in the top raiding guilds, 30% raid attendance will look "casual"

But for anyone else, that's not exactly casual. That's still making raiding on P99 a large part of your life obligations lol
Old 06-23-2022, 12:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, sure by comparison to other intense raiders in the top raiding guilds, 30% raid attendance will look "casual"

But for anyone else, that's not exactly casual. That's still making raiding on P99 a large part of your life obligations lol
Not in the quake meta it’s not. I can log in once a week on a quake raid with the guild then log off until the next quake and maintain that RA. I wouldn’t call 4-5 hours a week a large part of my obligations in life.
Old 06-23-2022, 01:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbymck69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So i can join, and within hours of joining i can get torpor or my tear from pof for my epic? While i believe what you say has happened to some members i dout it happens with every tag, the guild bank would be depleted within a month of people joining , getting what they need and probably move on. Some people probably stay but not all.
While yes, Sychotica's example was just an example, the Rogue and Shaman epics are still different difficulties and the Rogue epic is more important to a raid guild's bottom line than a shaman epic. You're right that something like that can't happen with every tag, but I can't think of anybody who joined, got their epic quickly, and then left shortly after. After all, once you have your epic you're gonna have new goals for yourself, and Kingdom is a great place to get them knocked out!

My personal experience: I'd been tracking fear golems (before they had a window) and knew they'd be spawning in the middle of our Hate raid (back when we raided hate, pre-velious of course). We'd cleared fear just before hate, so when I announced to the guild that the golems were up, Pacatus himself quickly got a strike team together, ported us OUT of hate and to fear, we smacked 3 golems, getting 2 tears, and Pac even passed on rolling on the tear for his shaman for another shaman that was present at the raid, then ported us back up to Hate to resume the raid we were on.

This is the level of "give-a-damn" our leadership has for its members. And after being part of something like that, there's no way I could leave this guild.
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 06-23-2022, 01:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Guess the proof in the pudding, it was posted on a forum lol. While i have nothing againts Kingdom, i just find it hard to believe. Its always been my experience no matter how many hours you spend helping/farming etc that when you need help nobody has time.
Old 06-23-2022, 06:44 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbymck69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guess the proof in the pudding, it was posted on a forum lol. While i have nothing against Kingdom, i just find it hard to believe. Its always been my experience no matter how many hours you spend helping/farming etc that when you need help nobody has time.
Howdy there mate! I've been a Kingdom guy for a little over a year, maybe year and a half at this point. As others mentioned already, we are a progression guild so we focus on leveling/gearing/spells/epics and of course raids. These efforts also help the guild, because as our members get stronger, our raid force does too! Therefore, in my mind at least, it would be antithetical to not help our members get stronger. This is the mentality we strive for and it really does show in terms of how items are distributed.

I could mention specific instances of guildies helping guildies out, but how would you know if it's true or not? You could try talking to some people on the server and hear what they think of Kingdom. Or even better yet, come on down and start the process with us, try attending a few raids, talking to people in the guild and getting to know us and see if we're a good fit for you.
Old 06-23-2022, 08:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

ill keep that in mind, but lets be honest every guild says the same thing. i know what i bring to the table, and i need to focus on making plat for torpor, pof tear etc. (
Old 06-23-2022, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i need to focus on making plat for torpor, pof tear etc. (
Or you could raid with us, get a free tear from fear, and maybe (if you're lucky) even get a free Torpor on a raid too.

Countless hours of killing the same mob over and over to farm plat, or go on a bunch of different and interesting raids with your fellow players: either way works.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-23-2022, 10:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Kingdomswag out on the prowl tonight <3 Spreading the love all over Norrath. Free gear give-a-ways compliments of the Kingdom.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kswag3.jpg (100.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Kswag4.jpg (96.8 KB, 4 views)
Old 06-23-2022, 11:21 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Coincidentally the give-away was done in conjunction with a 50 kingdom bard Jeptha, and a 50+ kingdom druid were power leveling Harmoniy by swarming and more or less contenting most the mobs in the zone from other lowbie groups, Thanks but no thanks kingdom.
Old 06-24-2022, 08:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Epiced 2 recruits yesterday as well @Rychack, monk and @Hekki, rogue Whoohoooo! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Some main enchanters now flexing snake sticks thanks to all day Hate and Chardoking!