Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-24-2022, 10:31 AM
Large Bat

Playing in venerate, kingdom and now ST I can say kingdom by far is the most toxic guild on the server right now; not putting this on the members but the leadership and some vocal members. Blue became this because of hate of opposing big guilds, now green is having similar tones because of kingdom hate of ST. They literally teamed up with the most toxic of blue raiders a couple months ago for vulaks.

Last few weeks have seen not only purposeful training but admitting training and talk of purposefully training. "Let your members freely express yourself."

You'll never admit it since your koolaid is so strong (and I was under the sway before). No one is squeaky clean but extreme extrapolation is done to paint every action by ST as evil. Never heard once in ST comms to do something shady or not take responsibility for something gone awry ( I wouldnt lie).

You throwing out your positive propaganda of kingdom, keeping it real on the raid scene. Many good friends in kingdom still but it had to be said . Green is changing and not for the better. Hope there is a return to "normal" of a year ago but it seems unlikely. Communication sucks between the top guilds right now and its not because of 2 stubborn parties, I can say that much.
Old 06-24-2022, 10:35 AM
Sarnak

Their propaganda has always been top notch. To bad it's all just a façade, enjoy your loot council epics and playing with Pacatus one of the greediest players to ever grace p99.
Old 06-24-2022, 10:35 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Paleepscherone, I've spent hours and hours each week on raids and in coms and I can tell you with 100% certainty that what you are saying has never been condoned, promoted and is just #fakenews. I understand you are trying to promote your guild by tearing down another but your perception of reality is false. Sorry you feel that way. <3
Old 06-24-2022, 10:45 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

And a fun pointer find the toxic person on the thread. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-24-2022, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Their propaganda has always been top notch. To bad it's all just a façade, enjoy your loot council epics and playing with Pacatus one of the greediest players to ever grace p99.
How would you feel if someone with 5 percent RA got a child's tear and your lv 60 shaman couldn't get it

Yea. That's why we loot council. Its based on ranks.

Pacatus isn't greedy. Lol?

He literally set up like 6 events yesterday to help recruits get their epics. We did chardok for a few hours, a monk epic, a rogue epic, all for recruits
Old 06-25-2022, 10:02 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How would you feel if someone with 5 percent RA got a child's tear and your lv 60 shaman couldn't get it

Yea. That's why we loot council. Its based on ranks.

He literally set up like 6 events yesterday to help recruits get their epics. We did chardok for a few hours, a monk epic, a rogue epic, all for recruits
And he wasn't feeling well. Pac gives and gives and gives. Some people just enjoy trying to be negative. Sorry, but you can't rain on our parade or stop the Kingdom momentum with that nonsense. Sticks and stones. #cantstopwontstop
Old 06-25-2022, 10:33 AM
Kobold

Kingdom is the cat's pajamas.
Old 06-25-2022, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I know you haven't been around very long but you should ask old Kingdom members about the great Yeksha event during classic, or the story about the carmine robe and cyro robe. Keep sippin that kool-aid kid.
Old 06-25-2022, 01:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you haven't been around very long but you should ask old Kingdom members about the great Yeksha event during classic, or the story about the carmine robe and cyro robe. Keep sippin that kool-aid kid.
White-knuckling classic era grudges, mmm. That's good p99.
Old 06-25-2022, 01:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White-knuckling classic era grudges, mmm. That's good p99.
Not a grudge, just giving specific examples of Pacatus being greedy since the inception of the server. Sip on.