Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-05-2022, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

This is a valid point, but its probubly just part of the pie. Like, the anger these people feel is real, just because people dont agree with them doesnt mean that they are not angry. And when people pray on their anger that definitly can make them more angry (part of the reason why I am so against all the toxcicty lately)

But blaming this rhetoric outright, only means you want to "hide" the anger, and ignore that there are 50% of the people outt here that are catagorically in disagreement with what is being said, and the more you disagree with it the madder you are.

And we need to talk about why that is a problem world wide, historiclaly, and forever until we deal with it.

We can argue about which side is right over and over but that wont change the fact that one side will always rise up after the other wins out.

Do we even want to change? or do we love this shit? are we just as much of a victim of our own evolution as a animal is? Do we just build more elaborate spiderwebs than spiders and we have no choice but to do this forever?
Old 07-05-2022, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who cares what STUPID political party he liked.

Do we believe in systematic problems OR NOT!?
It doesn't and both of your political parties are trash. I just think it's funny how close minded people are to think being skinny and coloring your hair means anything in 2022
Old 07-05-2022, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

IIRC the counter culture used to be skinny and dye their hair because they were counter culture. It didn't fit in. It felt like broken people and punk music was about anything but being part of the establishment.

I agree it means nothing anymore, it's everywhere.... but is that just as sign that counter culture is everywhere? Since coloring your hair is basically a part of being in the establishment now, does that mean the establishment is counter culture?

Could the dread that causes counter culture to exist possibly be some of the systematic dread that seems to be driving people to such extremes?

Who cares. Not enough.
Old 07-05-2022, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

It is kind of crazy to be a part of the generation that after literally thousands of years, was the first to make being counter culture mainstream and to like die your hair and pierce your face just to say fuck you to the church.

Crazy shit if you think about it, almost as like, unique of a generation as the one that actually gets to see the end times! Maybe we're gonna get that two'fer after all!
Old 07-05-2022, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't and both of your political parties are trash. I just think it's funny how close minded people are to think being skinny and coloring your hair means anything in 2022
What country you?
Old 07-05-2022, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is a valid point, but its probubly just part of the pie. Like, the anger these people feel is real, just because people dont agree with them doesnt mean that they are not angry. And when people pray on their anger that definitly can make them more angry (part of the reason why I am so against all the toxcicty lately)

But blaming this rhetoric outright, only means you want to "hide" the anger, and ignore that there are 50% of the people outt here that are catagorically in disagreement with what is being said, and the more you disagree with it the madder you are.

And we need to talk about why that is a problem world wide, historiclaly, and forever until we deal with it.

We can argue about which side is right over and over but that wont change the fact that one side will always rise up after the other wins out.

Do we even want to change? or do we love this shit? are we just as much of a victim of our own evolution as a animal is? Do we just build more elaborate spiderwebs than spiders and we have no choice but to do this forever?
Hilarious. Alex Jones'esque voice. "Keep America Safe Again." I didn't watch this show, but now I certainly won't. Looks like a lib-backed crap pie.

It's not the responsibility of the shooter. He is a nice guy. It's all the bad ideas from the people on the other side of the aisle. It's their fault.

No personal responsibility. Puts blame in the stupidest of places. Typical left.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

We should disarm bad Americans just like Nazi Germany disarmed the Jews. It's the only way to keep us safe from these bad people.

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib told me so.

If we don't disarm now, we might have a mass shooting one day of 6,000,000 Americans.

It's also how other savvy politicians have protected their good people from the bad people. Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, all the greats.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What country you?
I'm betting it's a unitary state!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-05-2022, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm betting it's a unitary state!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am from the USA and yes both parties are dogshit
Old 07-05-2022, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

I would back gun control hard if the left could try some ways to see if they can get all or the vast majority of the illegal guns out of chicago first.