Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 02:25 AM
Banned

i consolidate it thusly: the internet has made you retarded
Old 01-14-2018, 02:26 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sweden stopped publishing race crime stats in the 90s or something

get off 4chan
1995 is the first year they reported. national stats ended in 2001 but cities published individual reports many years after that. conveniently every report 404's but there's always good all archive.is to save the day.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:27 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i consolidate it thusly: the internet has made you retarded
if you think white european men and muslim men have the same rate of committing rape in any country you're fucking nuts

i understand having wishful thinking. kumbaya dude. but at some point you have to realize your opinions don't reflect reality or you're just insane.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:28 AM
Banned

poke you downsized bro?
Old 01-14-2018, 02:39 AM
Banned

your reality determines the facts you choose to acknowledge and ones you avoid

my reality is created as a summation of facts

i don't want this to be true but its a sad reality: crime rate for individual racial groups are almost flat globally. it does not matter what country or what government or what system you're dealing with: black people commit more violent crime, rape, child molestation etc than whites.

i can consolidate a fact thats a shitty pill to swallow, the left doesn't seem to be able to. instead of being worried about denying reality offending people and making excuses for groups of people, i'm more worried about things like "why is this happening" and "how can this be fixed" and "is there a way for these people to integrate?"

we don't understand a lot of this shit, but one thing we do know is that these realities are NOT unchangeable. case in point, American black IQ's may still lag quite a bit behind average, but they are higher than African black IQ's. at some point as an entire group the average IQ went up, in a relatively short amount of time.

if you recognize reality hey, there might be a way to integrate people from countries where its OK to cut your wifes head off after publicly raping her if she sleeps with another man into the west. it might be a slow process, we may not be able to take massive amounts of them in annually, but i'd rather have immigration that betters everyones lives than immigration that lowers quality of life for both the native pop and the people coming in, compared to what could be. you will never save every single person from the third world so at some point the rate of immigration does need to be weighed against the quality of integration we're getting.

plus its really hard to compare historical immigration from like asians and europeans and mexicans to muslim migration; muslims are the only group the west has really ever dealt with that has religious hard-coded mechanisms to avoid societal integration of its followers to work against. jizya, taqiyya etc its there if you bother to pick up their quran and hadith.

you will never fix a problem you don't acknowledge.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-14-2018 at 02:44 AM..
Old 01-14-2018, 02:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
poke you downsized bro?
yes. the eagles AND the fucking patriots won.

my boner can only get so small
Old 01-14-2018, 02:43 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2018, 02:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your reality determines the facts you choose to acknowledge and ones you avoid

my reality is created as a summation of facts

i don't want this to be true but its a sad reality: crime rate for individual racial groups are almost flat globally. it does not matter what country or what government or what system you're dealing with: black people commit more violent crime, rape, child molestation etc than whites.

i can consolidate a fact thats a shitty pill to swallow, the left doesn't seem to be able to. instead of being worried about denying reality offending people and making excuses for groups of people, i'm more worried about things like "why is this happening" and "how can this be fixed" and "is there a way for these people to integrate?"

we don't understand a lot of this shit, but one thing we do know is that these realities are NOT unchangeable. case in point, American black IQ's may still lag quite a bit behind average, but they are higher than African black IQ's. at some point as an entire group the average IQ went up, in a relatively short amount of time.

if you recognize reality hey, there might be a way to integrate people from countries where its OK to cut your wifes head off after publicly raping her if she sleeps with another man into the west. it might be a slow process, we may not be able to take massive amounts of them in annually, but i'd rather have immigration that betters everyones lives than immigration that lowers quality of life for both the native pop and the people coming in, compared to what could be.

you will never fix a problem you don't acknowledge.
the answer is economic class, not skin color [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2018, 02:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
the answer is economic class, not skin color [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and plagues.

In the case of Africa it is also important to note that the fact that its Africa mean it's hot and junglely-- making it harder to civilize. The terrain is difficult to navigate, especially with only goats and camels for the most part...and I guess maybe pigs? Europe had a lot of flat grasslands and horses with cows. Also wheat grain has more protein and that is all Europe.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 01-14-2018 at 02:51 AM..
Old 01-14-2018, 02:51 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread