Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2019, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Default Inventory EXP Bar

The EXP bar show in the Inventory window seems pretty small in the default UI. It feels like it should be scaled up by 1.5 or something?
Old 10-14-2019, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Dald we are going to set everything to an upgraded and consistent across the UI scale, this is on that list, it is currently pixel accurate to the inventory window of velious, however our monitors make it look even more tiny. We chose to uprez a few and to leave P99's Player and target window untouched for example for that very reason.

But over time we are going to scale it up and everything like the cursor etc by 1.5-64 or something like that, yeah, you spotted it with your aging eagle eyes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-14-2019, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Fair enough! I figured it was to scale but yea it looks tiny.

Also while we are on the topic of UIs, is there any way of restoring the classic merchant window where its a 2-column window with 40 rows of items? This window didn't show any prices or item names, just the icon of the item. You had to click on each item to see the name of the item and the price, and there was 0 indicator showing the number of items the merchant offered.
Old 10-14-2019, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah! So there is 1 major blocker, that we're going to dive into with some back end support that I think will allow us to get classic merchant, bags, loot window and a couple more that I cant think of off the top of my head.

Im real keen on getting this bug fixed, Ive spent so long trying to on the front end but alas there is some weird stuff going on in the client we have to figure out a work around for.

Here's the droid you're looking for [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2019, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Yes! This. We need this.
Old 10-15-2019, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

I feel you.

we will

Old 10-15-2019, 11:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dald we are going to set everything to an upgraded and consistent across the UI scale, this is on that list, it is currently pixel accurate to the inventory window of velious, however our monitors make it look even more tiny. We chose to uprez a few and to leave P99's Player and target window untouched for example for that very reason.

But over time we are going to scale it up and everything like the cursor etc by 1.5-64 or something like that, yeah, you spotted it with your aging eagle eyes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for looking into this. I like the sentiment of the classic marble UI feel but that XP bar was killing my eyes. Thanks for considering upping it even though it would break perfect classic pixelation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2019, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

It's a little off-topic, but didnt the 'invite' and 'disband' buttons used to be placed below the group window? Or was it just that small button window we can move around now used to be locked below the group window in the old stone frame UI?
Old 10-16-2019, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a little off-topic, but didnt the 'invite' and 'disband' buttons used to be placed below the group window? Or was it just that small button window we can move around now used to be locked below the group window in the old stone frame UI?
If I understand the question you may be thinking of these invite and disband buttons?

The titanium client uses the action window, (because it has no fullscreen window and quite a few buttons were isolated only there, spellbook for example, if you play on green you know what I mean hehe) the above window was added in velious, and then modified and truncated for titanium. Hopefully we can recreate this one eventually, but we our skill (43) is not high enough for that yet.

As far as the group window, not in these eras was there ever any group/disband buttons in the group window, it was plane as the one we have:

Closed Thread