Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2020, 06:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who knew in the year of our lord 2020 you’d need to have an elf lawyer on retainer to enjoy the game?

I hope someone gets to use this on a resume or work experience somewhere lol
i miss you.
Old 07-25-2020, 09:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do I become a lawyer on P99? I originally went to school because I wanted to become a lawyer, so I took a couple of semesters of Political Science before I realized that going to college to become a lawyer takes a really long time and gave up.

I did get an associates degree in General Studies though, and also took 4 Sociology electives. Does any of this help?
You’re overqualified.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This audio of you calling him Canadian fag for almost 20 mins wich zagum leaked begs to differ[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Hero Chest is a bigot? You don't say. I wonder if his sponsors will cancel on him.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 07-25-2020, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Chest used to pull Giants past all the FTE'ers in kael; hoping we would empty clickies on them. Scum bag
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 07-25-2020, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And for the record in 2012 during the Free for all PVP Event BDA rocked everyone including TMO. They had superior tactics and unfortunately I experienced their kill squads with bard speed first hand on my Shaman.
nah I remember Xanthias stunlocking kids to death with his Windstriker bow
Old 07-25-2020, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This audio of you calling him Canadian fag for almost 20 mins wich zagum leaked begs to differ[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would loooooove to hear this video
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 07-25-2020, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would loooooove to hear this video
+1
Old 07-25-2020, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is an elaborate forgery right?
Old 07-25-2020, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is an elaborate forgery right?
This is an actual green99 raid petition.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 07-25-2020, 09:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Hero Chest is a bigot? You don't say. I wonder if his sponsors will cancel on him.
Bigotry should have him as poster child.
we talking the same guy claimed bda had the less player banned in kunark( was guild with more members banned on the first ban wave early kunark).

claimed he had the best quality player, yet he needed TR and tmo suspended and had to Zerg his first Vp dwagon with 100+ players( still a record ).

breaking the best of the best rules , suposed ringin characters was not allowed but chest was Caught , instead to ban him they allowed it( not like it was bad fazlazen followed the idea and became the player with more pvp tittles in p99).

Flaming vessica die and was the one behind of leaking that guild rl pictures wich later was used by tmo( to be honest untill this day i think what some members of tmo did to Vd gl was retarded disgutin and more things.

He Actualy went racist towards a black tmo player he had a KKK photoshop with that player being hanged in Fp . this was actualy even posted here but removed by ambrotos .

And the best losing 2vs 1 agaisnt Sentenza ( why the fuck he bringed anthrax when that retarded cliquer backpedaler was worse than a monkey droping a pee on a keyboard)
Closed Thread