Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2009, 09:47 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Organizing Melee Fix (Programmers Read)

Okay so after reading the various posts about the melee issues its apparent that issue is beyond being fixed in the near future by our server devs.

Not because they don't want to but simply because they don't have the resources and/or manpower. How do we fix this?

Take this post as a call to arms to all the programmers that want to help fix it and be a big part of the community. Help make our server we enjoy a better one. I myself lack the skill neccesary to fix the issue but I can do my part by organizing and motivate people that do and are willing to invest a little bit of time doing so.

Wouldn't you want to sit down in the aftermath of the game with your melee knowing that you made it possible for melee classes to be desired by groups again? Especially before kunark is introduced?

Let's band together to do so.

If anyone is interested please respond and post here if we get a few people willing to donate a couple of hours and share the info with each other I'm willing to bet we can have this fixed in no time.