Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2019, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You may remove the frowny sticker, frien

all you contrary little shits line up and apologize to my man!
Where is the pudding?
Old 04-07-2019, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthomsen0312 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you read the pastebins i would bet good money against rotations - it plain old isn't classic one of them made a statement as such. At this point its a pipe dream
To me what the pastebins showed was Rogean holds his anti-rotation view in part because he's a bit out of touch with the realities of the raid scene (NOT a diss against him), and in part because he was upset at how the GMs tried to "sneak it by him". His only deeply held conviction seems to be that the server be "competitive", and it still absolutely can be with a rotation on ToV ... we just need to convince him.

But this has been a consistent theme: do you remember when he actually paid attention at X-Mas and was kind of horrified at what he saw, so he gave out a totally unexpected ruling? Likewise now, after not doing anything forever, Braknar's departure suddenly made him do something he hasn't done in the past (try something now)

Again, to be clear, I'm not in any way bashing Rogean. It would be flat out unreasonable to expect the server's creator to be actively involved in the server for a decade straight. What I'm saying is, he has a pattern of getting more in touch with the server, and doing things for the better for the server, and then (completely naturally) getting out of touch again.

I still firmly believe a rotated ToV is best for the server: it allows more dragon-killing-capable people (a whole lot more) to experience the fun of killing dragons (and the fun of getting their loot). It makes P99 better at it's core mission, which as I understand it is to allow both old players and new to experience the fun of this great game called EverQuest.

I truly believe Rogean is still capable of seeing that, and will see it in a future "paying closer attention moment", so I'll continue to try and lobby to get him to see it that way,

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-07-2019, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

er that was supposed to be "try something new", not "try something now". My kingdom for 30 seconds of edit capability in RnF!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is the pudding?

So is this just a wonkie shit post or what?
Closed Thread