Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2019, 09:45 PM
Aviak

Midweek is always slowest but it'll still get close to 900 at peak. Weekends it's 1000+.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Opposite opinion here. I'm getting frustrated playing on Teal because there are too many ppl. Ill have 4 hrs to play and log on and spend 2-3 hrs just traveling around looking for a group or looking for a camp not taken.

I've also all but given up on my Paladin, who I intended to main on Teal, because sitting LFG for 2+hrs a day lately with no bites. Idk kinda thinking about not playing EQ anymore but we all know how strong the addiction is.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 12-03-2019 at 10:08 PM..
Old 12-04-2019, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've also all but given up on my Paladin, who I intended to main on Teal, because sitting LFG for 2+hrs a day lately with no bites.
Send tells and form the group yourself. If you just sit and wait, you're in for disappointment.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So... you want the game to be pretty much unplayable so that the server has some vague "energy" that you're nostalgic for after three weeks.

Dumb.

Super dumb.
It’s hard to take you seriously with your username and your signature
Old 12-04-2019, 01:20 AM
Banned

i like teal but the EC is useless there, no one buys anything and no one sells anything worth over 200pp

if I could go back to green at this point I would
Old 12-04-2019, 01:34 AM
Sarnak

I really enjoy Teal's current population - it's hard to get a camp but not impossible 30+, but you're right that Teal's EC is fucking garbage.

If you combined the servers right now it would be a nightmare. There isn't nearly enough content 40+ in classic to support a server with 2k people on it. Even with 1000 and that being ahead of the curve, it's rough.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really enjoy Teal's current population - it's hard to get a camp but not impossible 30+, but you're right that Teal's EC is fucking garbage.

If you combined the servers right now it would be a nightmare. There isn't nearly enough content 40+ in classic to support a server with 2k people on it. Even with 1000 and that being ahead of the curve, it's rough.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s hard to take you seriously with your username and your signature
As if your opinion matters to anyone. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 12-04-2019, 01:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This, I remember when kunark released on live, my server had an average population of prolly 1700. Before kunark entire groups were camping like 2-3 mobs at a time, and you were lucky to get 2-3 spawns. Uguk would have 100 people in it, could literally afk almost anywhere in any dungeon in safety. Knowing that someone would kill anything that spawned anywhere near you within seconds of it spawning. I do not miss that part of my "classic" eq experience, at all.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At those times I accepted the low population and played in spite of it because I loved the game. In this case they created this by splitting the servers. Feels dumb.
Talk about feeling dumb. You shouldn't of played on teal if you cared so much.
Closed Thread