Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Is the lottery a zionist scam by the Government?
Yes 2 18.18%
No (I bought a lot of tickets) 2 18.18%
No (I fully support our zionist overlords) 7 63.64%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2016, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just wondering why your such a bigot that's all.
never seen someone so proud to be so dumb
Old 01-18-2016, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It makes me sick that so much money is going towards organised religion,
Would you rather see the money go to disorganised religion? HAR HAR! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2016, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never seen someone so proud to be so dumb
i guess trying to get you to explain your bigotry is a FUTILE endeavor. If you cannot see your own hypocracy, how could I ever expect you to explain it.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i guess trying to get you to explain your bigotry is a FUTILE endeavor. If you cannot see your own hypocracy, how could I ever expect you to explain it.
mad...fat...
Old 01-18-2016, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Pokesan isn't a bigot any more than I'm a giraffe (I'm not a giraffe, prove me wrong).

You sound like a true bible thumping christian, but you play a satanic elf game full of idolatry and sexually suggestive themes.

I believe that our friend pokesan's stance can be more eloquently portrayed as such: Organized religion this day and age has lost the original essence and value of religion. Once, it was a means of allowing people to stop thinking about where everything came from so they could plow the fields, not fear death when the call to defend their homeland arose, and as a way for people to more easily cope with things that surrounded them constantly, like death.

However, nowadays religion serves only to divide us. It's a way for greedy men to convince desperate people to part with their hard earned wages, and it's a way for coercing entire nations into supporting wars that aim only to embolden the financial empires that start them.

I, and many other critically thinking individuals, agree wholeheartedly with Pokesan's distaste for modern religion. If people believe that their as of yet unproven gods are all powerful, they should allow their gods to help them. It seems like all the help they receive comes from their fellow man, they just give credit unfairly to their ideological deities.

Furthermore, I don't see how anyone could support any organization responsible for so much death and subjugation as the christian church. Christian or not, it's singularly immoral to advocate the existence of such a malignant entity. Where once peaceful pagan sites stood, christians desecrated them to erect their own shrines and temples all while claiming their religion was one of peace and compassion. I sincerely hope that while you're on the subject of hypocrisy, you explore your own.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2016, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pokesan isn't a bigot any more than I'm a giraffe (I'm not a giraffe, prove me wrong).

You sound like a true bible thumping christian, but you play a satanic elf game full of idolatry and sexually suggestive themes.

I believe that our friend pokesan's stance can be more eloquently portrayed as such: Organized religion this day and age has lost the original essence and value of religion. Once, it was a means of allowing people to stop thinking about where everything came from so they could plow the fields, not fear death when the call to defend their homeland arose, and as a way for people to more easily cope with things that surrounded them constantly, like death.

However, nowadays religion serves only to divide us. It's a way for greedy men to convince desperate people to part with their hard earned wages, and it's a way for coercing entire nations into supporting wars that aim only to embolden the financial empires that start them.

I, and many other critically thinking individuals, agree wholeheartedly with Pokesan's distaste for modern religion. If people believe that their as of yet unproven gods are all powerful, they should allow their gods to help them. It seems like all the help they receive comes from their fellow man, they just give credit unfairly to their ideological deities.

Furthermore, I don't see how anyone could support any organization responsible for so much death and subjugation as the christian church. Christian or not, it's singularly immoral to advocate the existence of such a malignant entity. Where once peaceful pagan sites stood, christians desecrated them to erect their own shrines and temples all while claiming their religion was one of peace and compassion. I sincerely hope that while you're on the subject of hypocrisy, you explore your own.

Old 01-18-2016, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dank maymay did you make that?
Old 01-18-2016, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dank maymay did you make that?
Closed Thread