Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2016, 12:03 PM
Sarnak

Well, I don’t think there is any question about it. Vaccination problems can only be attributable to human error. This sort of thing has cropped up before, and it has always been due to human error. The vaccines themselves have a perfect operational record. Quite honestly, I wouldn’t worry myself about vaccines.
Old 01-18-2016, 12:14 PM
Banned

So giving an injection with your tongue held the wrong way causes autism, not the ingredients in them that are known neurotoxins?
Old 01-18-2016, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So giving an injection with your tongue held the wrong way causes autism, not the ingredients in them that are known neurotoxins?
Just like every other idiot on this forum, you have all of the answers. Are we supposed to just agree with you? What's supposed to happen here?
Old 01-18-2016, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's that. But also if the syringe is not BPA free, or the needle is made out of aluminium. Environmental factors could come to play, too. Is the nurse wearing a noxious perfume? Did the doctor wash his hands after urinating? Perhaps the feng shui is off in the hospital room where the vaccine is being delivered. Of course there is always the placement of the syringe that factors in. What was the angle of trajectory? Into which muscle group was the injection made? Psychological factors also are known problems with vaccination delivery. Is the person feeling depressed? Maybe they're suffering from a bad report at work, home, or from friends? Aural radiation must be closely looked at prior to an injection. It is also beneficial for the individual to undergo cupping therapy prior to getting an injection.
Last edited by Lurikeen; 01-18-2016 at 01:29 PM..
Old 01-18-2016, 02:59 PM
Banned

Lurikeen, I don't think you're taking the dangers of vaccines seriously. Perhaps you're also suffering from some vaccine injury?
Old 01-18-2016, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Lol
Old 01-18-2016, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Lurikeen, I don't think you're taking the dangers of vaccines seriously. Perhaps you're also suffering from some vaccine injury?
I take it you don't like my explanation? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2016, 04:35 PM
Banned

ITT vaccine injured try desperately to defend getting cucked by big pharma zionist corpomerica
Old 01-18-2016, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT vaccine injured try desperately to defend getting cucked by big pharma zionist corpomerica
Closed Thread