Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 09:07 PM
Sarnak

Default HDD caught fire.

this is Quiex. HDD cord / ATA power connector smoked and melted. BSOD. so i won't be around for awhile. was the primary hdd. At the very least i have to get a new power supply cause i don't dare take any risks with the one i got. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] if anyone has any suggestions for pc upgrades for someone undern1k budget plz let me know. allready 1k in debt from school.
Old 04-26-2018, 09:17 PM
Fire Giant

Advice would be to get a job and pay off student debt. Goodluck
Old 04-26-2018, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

are you the dude who fantasized about killing fandango in real life after he trained you seb?
Old 04-26-2018, 09:24 PM
Sarnak

Go easy on the boxes next time!
Old 04-26-2018, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Ask your library if they have any broken PCs out back, sure to be a cable/lead in one of those antiques.
Old 04-26-2018, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

ur right i shouldnt have complained bout my debt, its just new to me. job after school.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:29 PM
Banned

get on cam and make some real fuckin money
Old 04-27-2018, 05:50 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beldan4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is Quiex. HDD cord / ATA power connector smoked and melted. BSOD. so i won't be around for awhile. was the primary hdd. At the very least i have to get a new power supply cause i don't dare take any risks with the one i got. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] if anyone has any suggestions for pc upgrades for someone undern1k budget plz let me know. allready 1k in debt from school.
It probably wasn’t your power supply it was the molding of the cable. I’m guessing you had one that the plastic was molded over the cable terminations. These are notorious for causing fires inside of mining rigs. Google it and you will find pages upon pages of this happening. Get one that has not molded terminations.
Old 04-27-2018, 06:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're worried about a 1k debt for education, I strongly encourage you to get a job and play EQ later bud
Lol. Occasionally skarlon hits a dribbler past the short stop and gets on base with a laugh.
Old 04-27-2018, 08:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beldan4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ur right i shouldnt have complained bout my debt, its just new to me. job after school.
I was teasing. 1k student debt is nothing. Actually p good if you self paid
Closed Thread