Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi I am Boutik from P99 , Today I will try to make you understand why I currently live in EC Tunnel/Norrath.

2 months ago , I Felt 6 meter in an accident. Accident are stupid happens quick then you could think what if what if.... too late done.

The fact is I have 1 Broken arm , and my nerve in my arm is severely damaged. My hand barely respond and move and I have pain 24/7. I had 3 surgery so far , and would take up to 3 years to recover.

Aside joke , When you think that Complete Heal in EQ takes 10 SEC to cast .... Are we living in the right world....

I cannot play my ENC or Raid , or do anything in EQ. Gaming is my life it's all i Love and I barely able to play with a controller with 1 hand.

Watching netflix ... well I've watch everything ....

The truth is I have nothing to do , I need to kill time/pain and yet EC Tunnel Quest works perfect for me.

I chat , give PP to new player try to help the new players , then tunnel quest.

That's all I can do REALLY and that's all that make me smile in those dark days.

So please , stop sending me bulllshit hate message everyday , stop being jealous because i sit on 2 million plat I've worked those plat ALL BY MYSELF for YEARS. I started on P99 like any players naked 0pp and no one ever helped me.

I have accomplish 8x 60 many epics , I don't deserve you'r shit message and hate.

Health is precious , and yet I only understand this now at 32 years old....

Take care of yourself , nothing else really matters.

Boutik
I never heard if you
Old 01-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I chat , give PP to new player try to help the new players , then tunnel quest.
Ah the old "Free gift" with purchase of an energy drink on your website right? Classic indeed.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just saw recently that Boutik has very reasonable prices for some items. I saw him selling IFS for 4k. I cannot see how that is price gouging in any way. So what if he bought it from some dude in a hurry for 3k? Also Emissary of Thule for 5k. Wasn't the going rate 15k a year ago? Glad to see people are still selling it for people in need.

Love to buy from you sometime.
Because he lowballs people to buy those items, preying on impatient/instant gratification folks who take a hit to sell quick. He also spoofs the price listings on the P99 wiki which many use as reference in order to set price normalcy.

Every time I try to sell something in EC he shows up with some lowball offer. I just ignore him. If I know someone is a tunnel rat I don't sell to them and I don't make deals. Otherwise you better believe I'll negotiate and reduce the price.

I do this not because I view tunnel ratting as inherently wrong (I did it for a time to get established here), but because, historically, many of the major tunnel ratters and 24/7 plat hustlers have been RMT kingpins. So it's a bit of experiential prejudice on my part. That and I'm rarely in any hurry to sell.

I also just plain don't like the guy from his behavior in-game and in this thread.
Old 01-12-2019, 03:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because he lowballs people to buy those items, preying on impatient/instant gratification folks who take a hit to sell quick. He also spoofs the price listings on the P99 wiki which many use as reference in order to set price normalcy.

Every time I try to sell something in EC he shows up with some lowball offer. I just ignore him. If I know someone is a tunnel rat I don't sell to them and I don't make deals. Otherwise you better believe I'll negotiate and reduce the price.

I do this not because I view tunnel ratting as inherently wrong (I did it for a time to get established here), but because, historically, many of the major tunnel ratters and 24/7 plat hustlers have been RMT kingpins. So it's a bit of experiential prejudice on my part. That and I'm rarely in any hurry to sell.

I also just plain don't like the guy from his behavior in-game and in this thread.
I respect your choice , we live in a free world and EC a free market.

MANY MANY likes the quick sells , they are thankful that I do this business.

You are free to sit at EC as long you want sir , and RMT lol .... if boutik would do RMT would you think i'll already be BAN ???

I'm a 5 years old trader on P99 , I have tells sometime asking me if i take paypal ....

I report these people and GM know it.

But you know ... when i send you an offers you could always say AT LEAST no ty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I reply to everyone who send me a tell
Boutik
Last edited by Nahilu; 01-12-2019 at 03:22 PM..
Old 01-12-2019, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I respect your choice , we live in a free world and EC a free market.

MANY MANY likes the quick sells , they are thankful that I do this business.

You are free to sit at EC as long you want sir , and RMT lol .... if boutik would do RMT would you think i'll already be BAN ???

I'm a 5 years old trader on P99 , I have tells sometime asking me if i take paypal ....

I report these people and GM know it.

But you know ... when i send you an offers you could always say AT LEAST no ty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I reply to everyone who send me a tell
Boutik
Even in free markets lowball offers are typically viewed as rude, annoying, or an indication of bad faith. So no, I don't owe you a "no ty" when you offer me a fraction of what an item is worth, and you're lucky it's not a "fuck off" or /ignore
Old 01-12-2019, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even in free markets lowball offers are typically viewed as rude, annoying, or an indication of bad faith. So no, I don't owe you a "no ty" when you offer me a fraction of what an item is worth, and you're lucky it's not a "fuck off" or /ignore
20% is a fraction from what u sell ?

you know that selling USUALLY take MORE TIME than dropping an item .....

20% is selling fee rate. and it's an honest business

I mean that how life works .... You go at the video games store they will rebuy your games but .... you won't like the price.

You go at the car shop , you sell your car .. you won't like the price ...

IF you sell it yourself , you will always earn more ...

not a reason to piss on people dude..

THAT HOW LIFE WORKS

Welcome on Earth
Last edited by Nahilu; 01-12-2019 at 04:23 PM..
Old 01-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yeah, to put it into perspective in RL terms; Boutik is the equivalent of a ticket scalper or somebody who stands in line for the latest iPhone release/limited edition high end shoes/etc and buys as many as he can so he can jack up the price later.

Yes, people will buy them begrudgingly if they need/want it badly enough.

No, they def do not respect the reseller.

"Welcome on Earth" - Boutik, 2019
Old 01-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Sarnak

This is just an elaborate troll. I'd move on
Old 01-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

I love you all ,
Thanks for bothering
Old 01-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, to put it into perspective in RL terms; Boutik is the equivalent of a ticket scalper or somebody who stands in line for the latest iPhone release/limited edition high end shoes/etc and buys as many as he can so he can jack up the price later.

Yes, people will buy them begrudgingly if they need/want it badly enough.

No, they def do not respect the reseller.

"Welcome on Earth" - Boutik, 2019
For people unfamiliar with the average prices in EC his daily name changes tend to skew the wiki tracker with junk data. He has no monopoly on any item so I'm unsure of what point you are trying to make. Reality objects.
Closed Thread