Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoucLangur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
with your tax money.
you mean your great great great grandchildrens tax money... if the human race lasts that long anyways.
I've never taken a flu shot, never will. Been over 20yrs since I last had the flu, an never had it really bad. Like that article I link said, it just makes it worse. Just eat right and get enough sleep, more than a flu shot could ever do for you, even a real one.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GED or high school drop out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which do you suffer from? Downs or autism?

Or are you just a fat angry man who hasn't seen his own penis for 20 years?

My condolences.
lol the truth hurts eh Sidelle
Old 01-10-2016, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wait til they make adult vaccinations mandatory. And they will eventually. They're already tracking the unvaccinated under the government's 5-year National Adult Immunization Plan using our private medical records with the compliance of our healthcare providers, pharmacies, etc, etc, who are rewarded with incentives for their cooperation. Which, by the way, violates our rights under the constitution - yet again.

We've been putting up with this sort of shit for so long that I think most people are becoming desensitized to it. Either that, or the likely reality of what's coming is so terrifying to people they have to go into a state of complete comfortable denial or they'll go insane.

You'd think that the idea of the government actively working toward being able to force people to submit to any type of medical treatment, immunizations or anything else, would be enough to make people wake the fuck up.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, don't associate America with nazi Germany's. It's offensive. Nazi Germany's was doing really well, and it was a government for the people, not against them.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:37 AM
Banned

And if you get vaccinated, why would you worry about people who are unvaccinated? Why would anyone push mandatory vaccinations? Bunch of damn Zionist shills. Did you know vaccines contain pork?
Old 01-10-2016, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol the truth hurts eh Sidelle
What? Lol. That's cute. What is he, your pickle-ball partner? Or is dia-besity the only thing you have in common?
Old 01-10-2016, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing is free in capitalist ZOG america unless it'll make them money later.

Flu shots are free.

They're even airing pro flu shot propaganda on television now.

What sort of cancers are they trying to give us?
A penny saved is a penny earned, so perhaps the money 'made later' comes from savings resulting from this investment?
Old 01-10-2016, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

You guys are all cute worrying about what other people are trying to do to you instead of just enjoying your lives. Feel sad for conspiracy theorists and people who waste their time thinking about things like this. We are all going to die someday. Why not enjoy what time you have and not worry about others. If i die in 5 days, 5 years or 50 years later at least i'll have died knowing i did what i wanted, when i wanted and didnt care what anyone else was doing.
Old 01-10-2016, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

Flu shot? I'd rather visit the gas chamber @Auschwitz. It would be the same probability of survival.
Old 01-10-2016, 01:02 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5lVwhWM2Qc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSL-56owC78
Last edited by barrettdc1; 01-10-2016 at 01:04 PM..
Old 01-10-2016, 02:05 PM
Kobold

When did p99 forums become full down syndrome? I feel like a few years ago it was only 40%, now were approaching full retard status.