Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Do you think Luclin models should be an option for Project 1999?
I do not want Luclin models 554 66.75%
I want Luclin models. 276 33.25%
Voters: 830. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Some people are just crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:44 AM
Fire Giant

Dude, dont get so angry.

If it was a big issue, the poll would reflect it. No reason to piss on the guy who has made the most fun game i've played in years.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Aviak

imperial99 .. is insane... anyone else (like me) that would like to see some new models happening .. talking trash and posts that have name calling all the way through it isnt going to help .. so if your not going to help .. stop ..please ..

Anyway... i think the models should be enabled..even though most people dont want them. is wont affect the ones that do not want it. they can just disable it.

out of 301 .. 78 is a good bit... and there wasnt an option of i dont care or wont effect me .. so most of the people that put no may be saying that is would matter to them .. they just clicked on no ... however that may not be the case lol

I say i want them .. but if there are more important issues that need to be taken care of first ...go with the most important first..then later when little things are being fixed/made to help out the minority groups .. models would be a good issue to enable...
Old 02-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Fire Giant

HEY SALTINECRACKER STICK TO ONE THREAD AND GO READ MY RESPONSE ON THE OTHER ONE AND STOP BUMPING THESE STUPID THREADS OVER AND OVER.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Aviak

LoL ... there u are again President .. im putting my opinion on all of them so it gets heard.. lol .. maybe you should stop complaining about other people posting .. and not login ... im not going to retype what that other thread says .. since .. this thread has more people and i dont want to make you blush.

But again... simmer down .. its a post
Old 02-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Aviak

Oh yeah i forgot to use caps to make it seems like im being all mad like and scary ... CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAps ...dangit .. i used shift :-)
Old 02-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Fire Giant

Once again, your opinion doesn't fucking matter as the dev's have stated multiple times.

Seriously should a druid be bumping 2 threads in the server chat section because he believe his class should get a fear line of spells?

Or should the warrior be bumping 2 threads in the server chat section because he believes indicolite stats should be changed?

Seriously, this topic is literally as worthless as those, ESPECIALLY since he dev's said NO NO NO.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:00 PM
Aviak

"Seriously should a druid be bumping 2 threads in the server chat section because he believe his class should get a fear line of spells?

Or should the warrior be bumping 2 threads in the server chat section because he believes indicolite stats should be changed?"

maybe not but if i was bumping 2 girls in the same place at the same time .. I would be really happy..... see useing to threads to get my point heard may help
Old 02-15-2010, 11:01 PM
Aviak

I would have preferred a option of "It just doesn't mean shit to me"

But on one note : Old OLD OLD models I have known it to turn other players off badly, to not even touch the game.

Let's try not to be too fucken elitist with the 1999 idea, they are PIXELS.

To me, it does not matter. But If you are interested in your server growing as classic beyond your niche poop socking 12 hour a day players, old models turn some players off.

That's all.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Kobold

I support no luclin models. I hate them but I do have to agree with the response above me. Two of my close minded friends won't play on this server because they do not have the option to enable the luclin models.
Closed Thread