Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by harojaro91 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amount of ignorance and stupidity that goes on here boggles my mind. The fact that you couldn't connect my example to the point I was trying to make is pathetic. Do you really need it broken down into 3 word sentences to understand? As someone posted also, read the book, "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie," perhaps that can explain it a little better. Either you are actually ignorant and have no idea what I'm talking about, or you are just trying to be an ass.
juice is a lot more elaborate on the boards than in game.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:17 AM
Fire Giant

Juice is just feigning ignorance, nobody can be that stupid.

Straight from the rules that were posted in November.

"- Multi-boxing is not allowed. Players are only allowed to play one client per RL person. We will be enforcing this rule and we ask for everyone’s co-operation to just abide by our wishes. Breaking this rule will result in a ban."

ONE CLIENT PER RL PERSON. It can't be ANY clearer than that.

Ban his dumb ass.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:34 AM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Taslion

Honestly guys... he got his brother's character to run up and grab his corpse. Its not like he was PLing himself. Doesn't seem like he should be banned just for that.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taslion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly guys... he got his brother's character to run up and grab his corpse. Its not like he was PLing himself. Doesn't seem like he should be banned just for that.
yeah this is stupid as hell and is being blown way outta proportion, dude made a mistake, humans often do that, not like he exploited a bug to make 1000s of plat or anything...
Old 04-14-2010, 01:09 AM
Aviak

I lurk every once and awhile (browse the site) and it amazes me that some of the veteran members still get their way when they want something changed.

I haven't played in months and have a 35ish mage I was going to log on for the bonus exp since I haven't been around for awhile then seeing that the decision has been changed over to 25% instead of 50% only proves many things.

If your decision was 50% and you felt justified in it, don't cave to the demands and whines of the entire player base, while your at it put back the DE Mask, JBoots, etc at this rate.

Oh wait, your hardcore select few are the ones against any and all change that is nice for new or casual players.

I personally stopped playing at 35, while I enjoy the classic experience and took part in it back in 1999 when I was young and had time, I still currently don't have time to play this server, I was going to come check it out at 50% bonus week but it appears the hardcores have won again.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recyclebin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lurk every once and awhile (browse the site) and it amazes me that some of the veteran members still get their way when they want something changed.
Uhm, looking through the posts, most of the people posting their opposition to exp gain are new to the server just saying.

As for Juice, he has a terrible reputation on the server but I don't think what he did was reason enough to ban him if it's a one time occurrence. While I don't personally feel anyone is ignorant of the questionable nature of doing that, I'd rather give someone the benefit of the doubt at least the first time around than have bans simply handed out haphazardly.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:50 AM
Sarnak

Odd question:

Is there a way to put in an option, like /bonus (on/off) for people who don't want the 50% bonus?

I'm definitely not one of them. *wants to reach 20 before 2011 :lol:* But for the people complaining that are. :P
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 04-14-2010, 02:04 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estolcles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a way to put in an option, like /bonus (on/off) for people who don't want the 50% bonus?
......................................... r u srs
Old 04-14-2010, 02:13 AM
Orc

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5694

Wow... a stunning 50 people decided the fate of over 600.... wow

For those who haven't heard, it's gonna be +25% for 1 week...
Old 04-14-2010, 09:28 AM
Aviak

When it comes down to it, a handful of devs are what decide our "fate". Enjoy whatever they give us, for we deserve nothing.
Closed Thread