Old 01-21-2015, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Thread belongs in RNF.
Old 01-21-2015, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone else want to post a thread about their impressions on red?no one is giving an ef.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:19 PM
Orc

anyone with 2,898 post`s there question or opinion is worthless or another flame
Old 01-21-2015, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone with 2,898 post`s there question or opinion is worthless or another flame
Good point has nothing to do with how blue this thread is but true.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:24 PM
Banned

I personally like to chonicle my grievances in a livejournal format on the guild threads page, I find it to be subtle yet effective.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absenthe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Top players almost all gained status by early server RMT/account trading/general ass-fuckery and sit on piles of gear calling everyone else a scrub while simultaneously spending their "hard earned" loot griefing groups of people in under 1k of gear until they have to leave the only zone they can level in on the continent they're stuck on because they don't have 5 port bot accounts at hand like the rest of the elites.
(not to mention that I'd rather watch MTV than even glance over at ooc sometimes)
I have no good gear at all... can I kill you?

Think if my idea mentioned in other thread of devalued leaderboard (and perhaps even no cash loot?) on players under lvl 20 or 30 who don't have a certain number of pvp kills to their name would be sufficiently helpful for server growth, while not hindering legitimate lower level pvp for those who choose to engage in it specifically with twinks parked in certain level ranges. You just don't reap reward/benefit for killing naked newbs.
Old 01-21-2015, 08:22 PM
Aviak

i agree with op on some points here. these griefing twinks that u mentioned are a real problem, but i think even more of the problem is why they do it. that is the fact behind why this post will go nowhere on forums, as there have been countless threads created with this mindset. your extremely long sentence (like others i mentioned before) does nothing to fix this problem. if you go in game to some of the "less popular" levelling spots, im sure you will find others of a like mind.
ill go ahead to suggest that, someone should do something. i can imagine a bounty system would be fun, but im not the one to establish such mechanisms. maybe a lowbie guild woukd be helpful here.. could organize people to go to off-the-grid camps, or at least be in a group.

but personally dawg, i suggest you put your money in the bank.. and never tell your loc in /ooc
Old 01-22-2015, 03:08 AM
Planar Protector

Best bounty system is item loot. Good thinkin.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-22-2015, 03:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rararboker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must suck. I've made it to lvl 26 on a cleric already without being PK'ed. Only had one close call and DA saved me.
Closed Thread