Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 10:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey old pal, i miss vztz too
Hey man long time hope you're doing well!
Old 02-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Aviak

I dont underatand some peoples logic. Most who actually know me know I am probably one of the most selfless people on this server. The continual slandering of my name is past the point of trolling. Suave is a legit guild and the only alt I have is already geared. Same with akinn. In fact, I've given out loot and bought over 50k worth of items, spells, etc for my guildmates. All of whom I've known less than a month. Ask my members how to hey are enjoying their time in Suave rather than blindly throwing jabs. It makes you look uneducated and silly. We are having a blast and if we can just pull some clutch classes we will be a formidable opponent in the future.
Old 02-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExedOut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont underatand some peoples logic. Most who actually know me know I am probably one of the most selfless people on this server. The continual slandering of my name is past the point of trolling. Suave is a legit guild and the only alt I have is already geared. Same with akinn. In fact, I've given out loot and bought over 50k worth of items, spells, etc for my guildmates. All of whom I've known less than a month. Ask my members how to hey are enjoying their time in Suave rather than blindly throwing jabs. It makes you look uneducated and silly. We are having a blast and if we can just pull some clutch classes we will be a formidable opponent in the future.
When I was an unguilded level 30 druid starting out on the server, you used to advertise wtb port in ooc. You stiffed me three times. The first time, I thought it might have been an oversight. The second time I was a little miffed. The third time I wrote you off. You never even said thank you.

Now maybe you understand why I think you're selfish garbage, and the fact that you think 50k is a big deal reinforces that opinion.

If you and Akinn would stop talking endless shit in shout and ooc, it might go a ways toward changing peoples' opinions. Maybe.
Old 02-04-2015, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

I like exed
Old 02-04-2015, 11:00 PM
Orc

Pras exed!
Old 02-04-2015, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

there's no cure for mental retardation
Old 02-04-2015, 11:04 PM
Banned

exed you and your baby momma work things out pal?

bitches come n go fungi tunics r forever
Old 02-04-2015, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuberk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, no shit sherlock. That's exactly how you stay in power on this server without variance, you recruit EVERY warmbody available. You have extreme power in numbers when the spawn timer doesn't move week to week. If he didn't have those warm bodies that jump ship after they get geared, the guild would cease to exist at least to the point where it was getting ANY gear - because another zerg would usurp it.

Grow a brian, moran
Are you Lite's new bursar? Is he giving you DKP for your level of vocality towards pushing his agenda?

Do share, and include your character names so I can hunt you down if I see you in game.
Old 02-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

I find it peculiar that Holocaust is not only being misinterpreted by almost every other guild on the server, but by GM's too.

We're not on a mission to be ready for Velious. That time has long past. Our mission isn't to zerg. When people throw that word around as if it's an insult, none of Holocaust's leaders are affected by it. These "insults," or what you think are criticisms, don't sting.

It's a matter of population growth, and it always has been. We don't care what you think. Blue99 grew plenty without actual competition. Despite the shit show it is over there, it's still getting 1300 people at prime time.

If you haven't figured it out yet, making this server more blue is what helps the population. All this painstaking work that myself and all the other leaders of Holocaust have put in will pay off. You clowns just need to wait. If we can epic and gear out bluebies in some modest gear before Velious, the chances they will stick around are vastly higher than if they're left to scrounge for upgrades on their own.

What we're doing is not rocket science. No one else is offering epics as they're able to complete them. No one is handing out RBBs and CoF's to apps.

Our guild bank consists of a few Tolan's BPs and almost nothing else. This loot isn't being hoarded. It's being awarded to new players on a daily basis.

We can't even afford peridots or planar stones because our bank is so hollowed out. We award loot to people that are there and need the loot. That may change in the future if the landscape of R99 changes, but for the foreseeable future, we'll be the same transparent loot council we've always been.

I could not care less that people think we're ruining the server. We're playing the long game. No other guild will or has the capability to gear out new players as they come in. And as Bump said earlier, if these new people leave Holocaust and move on to something else, so be it. I don't care. We geared a new player and invigorated the server with a lasting presence.

We're a zerg? Who fucking cares right now? It's Kunark. Any meaningful PvP happens on a small scale right now. KC PvP is a fucking joke.

Azrael isn't going to be in power again. Aside from our vow to gear new players, that's number one in our credo. Anyone that follows Lite is surrendering their EQ experience to a cyclical failure. Holocaust knows this, and we're going to make you feel it until you learn to build something new.

Sorry, that's just the way it's got to be. Sirken's criticism isn't going to change Azrael's behavior - their lack of tenacity is deep-rooted and inextricable. You have a shitty guild leader, that's it. Change it, or be relegated to a shitty EQ experience from now until your demise. That's the bottom line. I cannot be more clear about this.

As far as making examples out of people that are leading the server forward, that's all well and good. I support that.

But Sirken, the recent drama in Sebilis was a rash decision with unknowing players. I don't need to go over the same points everyone has already presented to you, but when you're not pleased with someone's behavior in game, it's a far better idea to send them a tell first, to communicate with them, before throwing out death touches. Everyone knew the pathing was changed on the sly, but no one stopped pulling there. They just figured out the new pathing nodes and continued on as normal. The implication of changing pathing nodes to stop players from pulling there isn't going to change our tenacity in figuring out a new and creative way to get it back behind that rock, and it's certainly not enough of a "statement" to warn us. Sending us a tell would have sufficed. I can see how you might see that situation as making an example out of us, but all it really amounted to was confusion among our players and probably a massive headache for you. In all honesty, that could have been solved the same way by sending each guild leader a tell, instructed to warn their players not to be there, or just by sending a server wide message about it during prime time. There are different creative ways of dealing with players that don't amount to different factions feeling slighted/ confused.

It's no big deal, though. You're gon' do what you're gon' do.

Holo crootin'
Old 02-04-2015, 11:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sirken,

with hopes to have 4 factions as you say

the sever pop as it is cant function with such a zerg

there is no members left, unless we poach some of the other guilds.

the root of the problem here is the zerg mentality. not sure how you do not see this.

it hurt us during nihilum era, and will continue to do so
This is coming from someone who has been on this EMU I say AGAIN EMU (which means red is my only server) less then a month, why I will never join a guild like Azreal. You guys flame people in rags and make joke's about it in ooc. For example someone did something to me simply because I have a holo tag and I said nothing to them. They then resorted to ooc trash talk about how I am a blue player and its ok to cause me exp loss cause its a pvp server and i have need a tampon etc etc... I said nothing to these guys. The way i see it is i should of been crying in ooc because I am the dude who lost exp.. But these attention starved people had to do everything in there power to make me look like the bad guy for doing nothing but simply kiteing. And then get mad because I would not respond to there trolls.
Closed Thread