Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's just not impressive to kill mob X with Y amount of people because it's been done before many, many times. No one cares. This is an emulation server of a dead game. Anything you do here isn't impressive.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

DUH such an easy solution I can't believe no one thought of it before.

lets just get EVERY level 50 in the same guild, Then there would be no whining or bitching about what guild did what, because wed all be in the same guild!

So we raid nagafen with 400, who cares? its not like doing it with 15 is any big accomplishment its been done before.

I bring You, The Inglorius Dark veisca divine mystical darkwind!

( no offense to any guild names i may have left out, it just seemed long enough)

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Last edited by Rhambuk; 11-27-2010 at 04:17 PM..
Old 11-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for making me realize my life isn't so pathetic as to try to appear superior in an 11-year old emulation server of an online roleplaying game. Talk about trying to be a big fish in a tiny, tiny pond.

Wow.

Some of you really should take a step back and look at how stupid you sound.

edit: this post is directed at people attempting to start an argument about skill (lol skill in eq, we can all press buttons.)
Taken from the Dark Ascension post in the guild forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.darkascensionguild.com

Our members are dedicated to bringing down the toughest mobs and equipping the best gear available. We strive to have the most skill, fastest mobilization, as well as the most number of boss kills.

Anything else, Slathar?
Old 11-27-2010, 04:28 PM
Aviak

i agree with slathar (im not even level 50 or in a guild)

you all sound like smarmy douches

grats on your poopsocking kills on emulation server of a 12 year old game lol
Old 11-27-2010, 04:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bring You, The Inglorius Dark veisca divine mystical darkwind!
sounds like a bowel movement [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

Update: Shortly after my last post Slathar contacted me in game to let me know he was turning in all of his droppable loot, /guildremoving, and quitting the game.

Not even joking.

Careful, folks. The forums are a dangerous place.

One down, about two hundred to go.
See you next week, Slathar! <3
Old 11-27-2010, 05:11 PM
Orc

Can I has loots?
Old 11-27-2010, 05:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update: Shortly after my last post Slathar contacted me in game to let me know he was turning in all of his droppable loot, /guildremoving, and quitting the game.

Not even joking.

You mean you sent me a tell first to which I replied I was logging in only to do the things mentioned in your post. The rest is true. Oh my god.

It doesn't have anything to do with me starting school, it all has to do with the forums guys! It's crazy!

Have fun poopsocking for ultimate smugness on a server of 900 people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-27-2010, 05:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not even joking.

smarmy douche exhibit A
Old 11-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You mean you sent me a tell first to which I replied I was logging in only to do the things mentioned in your post. The rest is true. Oh my god.

It doesn't have anything to do with me starting school, it all has to do with the forums guys! It's crazy!

Have fun poopsocking for ultimate smugness on a server of 900 people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here are the facts:

Two hours ago you were hardcore defending your chosen EQ playstyle in this very thread.

Shortly after my definitive raping of your logic, you were turning in all of your loot, removing yourself from DA, and supposedly quitting the game.

While it's possible that within the twenty minute span of your post and mine you made the decision to quit the game due to your RL situation (which I assume you've had and known about for some time now,) it's unlikely.

Also- Dark Ascension, the guild you left, is the ONLY guild currently poopsocking. Do you not understand that term, or was your final spiteful comment directed toward your former guildmates?
Closed Thread