Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akayus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kastian 65 mnk <Forge of Ro> and later <Novus Invictus>.
Wow, I remember Kastian. Ekan and Wutno are around here somewheres too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Skeleton

Default wow

Hi Trimm! I didn't know any of the old FoR people were around. If you see Ekan or Wutno around tell them I said hi! Those were the good old days. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2010, 01:18 AM
Kobold

Korai and Lidara, Hooray for DR!
Old 12-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Aviak

Hah, how you been Indecisive?

<---Lortl Da'Tortl Troll War ... was originally Lortl Thrice back on Fennin and talked one of the GMs on Druzzil into letting me change my last name =)
Last edited by Snizatcher; 12-08-2010 at 11:25 AM..
Old 12-08-2010, 10:21 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snizatcher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hah, how you been Indecisive?

<---Lortl Thrice Troll War
Haha, whats up Lortl? Long time! (=
Old 12-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Aviak

Great man. I am an adult with responsibilities now! That is the craziest part about coming to P99. You get to play EQ with a whole other perspective. I miss the days I could play for 30+ hours and it didn't mean I would be fired, single, or evicted. Glad to see some old SoN/Seekers/Vindi =)
Old 12-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snizatcher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great man. I am an adult with responsibilities now! That is the craziest part about coming to P99. You get to play EQ with a whole other perspective. I miss the days I could play for 30+ hours and it didn't mean I would be fired, single, or evicted. Glad to see some old SoN/Seekers/Vindi =)
Join the club! Is your name on P99 Snizatcher? I miss the old days.. (= Druzzil used to be pretty crazy. Lot of good guilds.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by driz14 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeppers! Druzzil Ro here from day 1 (fenin ro merger). Was just thinking the samething before reading this post. Name on the server was Bozzy. Flew with Valiant Hearts for a while.
Also came from Druzzil via Fennin. I remember worrying prior to the merger if the whole guild would make it over and the chaos around bosses/planes the first few weeks after the merger as all the guilds sorted out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definetly recognize Indecisive. I was Aedin - monk - Mythic Legion.
Hey Aedin, definitely remember playing with you although I think shortly after you joined ML is when my EQ playtime started dropping off.

Quote:
No kidding. It's amazing how the old temptations to play through the night are still there - but the stakes are higher knowing that a kid's going to be waking you up in a few hours [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Belaan, monk, Mythic Legion
Old 12-10-2010, 02:31 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Mythic Zerglings!
No more than it would be if you had a gf/wife that woke you up for sex couple times a week. I bet you'd gladly take that loss of sleep, but that wouldn't make you addicted to sex or your habit harmful.
FAIL
Old 12-10-2010, 11:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by driz14 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeppers! Druzzil Ro here from day 1 (fenin ro merger). Was just thinking the samething before reading this post. Name on the server was Bozzy. Flew with Valiant Hearts for a while.
Haeroth and Lilhaer's guild, aye.
Closed Thread