Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2019, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

You think I will have tears having my account rip off ? lol BE MY GUESS I already WON whatsoever you say I WON
Old 10-24-2019, 01:45 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think I will have tears having my account rip off ? lol BE MY GUESS I already WON whatsoever you say I WON
What did you win exactly? You’re still a cripple, no?
Old 10-24-2019, 01:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would have to ask what it is exactly you think you won? That you cheated the system?

That's not much to brag about.

Perhaps it's time you concentrated on RL, instead of dealing with a false sense of accomplishment you mistakenly think is important in any way.

And go ahead and twitch the stream of you deleting 5Mpp in stuff....

I'm guessing around *0* people would care.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 10-24-2019, 01:47 PM
Sarnak

I won a better experience at EQ. I won fun , i won playing on potg 24/7. I won having all the pre nerf item , all the pre nerf stick , manastone and item you will never hold in your inventory. I won having rezzes buff , plvl , and FUN by my own. I won having ports and faster travelling than begging for buff. I won the real fun of playing EverQuest the way it is meant to be played.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:49 PM
Orc

Quote:
I won a better experience at EQ. I won fun , i won playing on potg 24/7. I won having all the pre nerf item , all the pre nerf stick , manastone and item you will never hold in your inventory. I won having rezzes buff , plvl , and FUN by my own. I won having ports and faster travelling than begging for buff. I won the real fun of playing EverQuest the way it is meant to be played.
Ya, I did all that on live in 99-01. I didnt need 8 years my guy. Sorry you sucked balls back then.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ind3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya, I did all that on live in 99-01. I didnt need 8 years my guy. Sorry you sucked balls back then.
ya because back in the time boxing was permitted and it's the TRUE classic experience, where this server say classic eq , where is not true. boxing is classic.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:53 PM
Orc

Quote:
ya because back in the time boxing was permitted and it's the TRUE classic experience, where this server say classic eq , where is not true. boxing is classic.
Ya, I was more talking about getting all the prenerf gear. You were obviously a dumpster fire back then and this was your chance to give yourself validation. Grats, no one will remember you.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

go on project 1999 page , it sayed Classic EverQuest remlace it by EverQuest emulated server , remove the word classic , and i'll be happy , this server has gone FAR FAR FAR from classic EQ now. you enjoy it ? cool I do enjoy it too , but it's not classic.
Old 10-24-2019, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
100 people is significant because those players have friends and other plays stop after because their friend no longer plays also AM lost officier and many players at patch 50 , that numbers is not 100.. that number is around 400-500 and it is significant.
No one on P99 has friends that are that dedicated to them lol

Quote:
This is actually not fully accurate from a technical perspective. Boxing was not explicitly prohibited, but it was not explicitly allowed either. As a member of the CSR team at the time, I handed out my fair share of official warnings, suspensions, and bans for boxing under various parts of the EQ policies (such as zone disruption, exploitation, etc.). It depended on what you were doing as a boxer in terms of whether we let you slide when it came to our attention that you were doing it.
Old 10-24-2019, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one on P99 has friends that are that dedicated to them lol

This is actually not fully accurate from a technical perspective. Boxing was not explicitly prohibited, but it was not explicitly allowed either. As a member of the CSR team at the time, I handed out my fair share of official warnings, suspensions, and bans for boxing under various parts of the EQ policies (such as zone disruption, exploitation, etc.). It depended on what you were doing as a boxer in terms of whether we let you slide when it came to our attention that you were doing it.
I agree there , boxer can be a pain dependtly how they uses it.

Me boxing is

1 EC mule
1 that raid/group

doing transfer

doing buff for groups , rezzes etc

I NEVER used both toon in same zone to clear content never , I am a soloer , i've completed most of all p99 solo artist challenge duo god and legend including witch is why i was plat hungry , for solo artist kills.

I agree that some boxers can be toxic , like some people single account can be toxic.....
It's funny because y main that does solo artist kill is loved from the community , and boutik is hated from the community. I live a double life on p99 and it's was always funny receiving pm from a ''friend' on my main saying good things and nice chat then saying bullshit crap on boutik , to me it's just funny at some point it prouve how people can be stupid.
Closed Thread