Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2022, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would say that democrat rhetoric (words) *have* inspired real world violence against police officers (not to mention random innocent bystanders and business owners during BLM riots) in a way that is much more direct than the vague assertions they make about trump "dogwhistling" or whatever.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/alarming-i...ry?id=79401302

Quote:
Gonzalez was allegedly killed by a 27-year-old suspect who ambushed him while he was patrolling the Pentagon bus station last week, first stabbing him and then shooting him with his own weapon, according to law enforcement sources.
Assassinations of police have been happening all over the country at an alarming rate. I blame dem rhetoric.
Old 01-14-2022, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would say that democrat rhetoric (words) *have* inspired real world violence against police officers (not to mention random innocent bystanders and business owners during BLM riots) in a way that is much more direct than the vague assertions they make about trump "dogwhistling" or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://abcnews.go.com/US/alarming-i...ry?id=79401302

Assassinations of police have been happening all over the country at an alarming rate. I blame dem rhetoric.
gb2 Tumblr, Libs.
Old 01-14-2022, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Are we going to end a filibuster or is that never gonna happen I would love it if that happened to be honest..
Old 01-14-2022, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are we going to end a filibuster or is that never gonna happen I would love it if that happened to be honest..
Not happening.
Old 01-14-2022, 01:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dems are so low iq that they memorialized Billy Evans who was killed by a Nation of Islam crazy weeks later when he rammed his car through a barrier at the capital. they tried to pretend evans was killed on jan 6 and their dopey followers are too stupid to know it was a total lie to try and raise the body count

why aren't they accusing Farrakhan of citing an insurrection?
Did you see that on Tucker? Why are you repeating something no one has heard of or cares about?
Old 01-14-2022, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you see that on Tucker? Why are you repeating something no one has heard of or cares about?
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...as-18-n1262942

Quote:
April 2, 2021

Capitol Police Officer William Evans, who died Friday following a confrontation with a motorist who rammed a barricade and lunged at authorities with a knife, was an 18-year veteran of the Washington department, officials said.

The suspect, identified by multiple law enforcement sources as Noah Green, 25, of Indiana, was fatally shot by responding officers, officials said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...pitol-n1262917

Quote:
Green's page featured several recent postings that reference the teachings of the Nation of Islam, a Black separatist movement that does not follow the traditional teachings of Islam, and its leader Louis Farrakhan. Nation of Islam has been classified as a “designated hate group” by the Southern Poverty Law Center because of what the SPLC calls “deeply racist, antisemitic and anti-LGBT rhetoric of its leaders.”
8:51

Pelosi "I want to acknowledge our fallen heroes of THAT DAY .... US Capital Police Officer Billy Evans ...

Old 01-16-2022, 09:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
You give entirely too much credit to the democrats, they wish they were that cool
Closed Thread