Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2022, 03:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey whatever happened to Chris anyway? Oh that's right "The star Fox News anchor Chris Wallace announced on Sunday that he was leaving for CNN" (dec 12 2021). What a coincidence
You come at the king, you best not miss.
Old 01-22-2022, 08:16 AM
Kobold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMXRR0vcuoY
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 01-22-2022, 09:35 AM
Banned

soooo they resorted to ad homininem within the first 20 seconds after licking their lips and brushing their hair back like the prima donnas they are

super yiiiikes brothers bros
Old 01-22-2022, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might be because the rate of myocarditis in children from the vaccine was highest from the Moderna one, not Pfizer:

“Data suggests reported cases of rare heart inflammation are relatively higher after Moderna's vaccine compared with the Pfizer/BioNTech shots, Canadian health officials said last week”

“ Although both vaccines are based on mRNA technology, the Pfizer shot contains 30 micrograms of vaccine per dose compared with 100 micrograms in the Moderna vaccine.

Data from one of two U.S. vaccine safety monitoring databases has also suggested that Moderna's vaccine may carry a higher risk of myocarditis among young people”

Source: https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ts-2021-10-06/

It was what made me worried about my heart as someone who has both had covid AND taken the Moderna vaccine, and made me wish I had taken the pfizer

Although the risk of heart issues still might be higher with covid than with vaxx, they might still be highest risk for those that have had both, this I dunno
Old 01-22-2022, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

There’s no risk of heart issues with covid. The vaccine is killing otherwise healthy people. Covid is making them feel bad for a few days
Old 01-22-2022, 12:37 PM
Sarnak

There’s no risk of heart issues with covid. The vaccine is killing otherwise healthy people. Covid is making them feel bad for a few days
Old 01-22-2022, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol Horza watches more Fox than all of us combined and doesn’t know Trump turned on Fox News after they called the 2020 election legitimate very early on or something

“Fox News faces an array of challenges after President Donald Trump leaves office: a potential ratings decline, Trump’s tweets attacking the network, and the threat that he could start a rival media outlet”

Probably half of conservatives switched to Newsmax and never went back. If you’re gonna watch our news, learn its history
Quote:
They criticized him a significant amount in the past and also had their journalist Chris Wallace be a whiny pussy during the debates with Biden. He, rather than grow a spine and be a moderator, take control, and stop the interruptions just made the debate be Biden + Chris vs Trump because he got sick of Trump interrupting

It was a lot of stuff, these are just off the top of my head. I’m going to chalk the lack of knowledge about the network despite your hundreds of hours watching it to your learning disability
Quote:
What could have been an interesting debate was instead a complete shit-show because not only was Fox Journalist Chris Wallace biased against Trump going in, but he was also a weak person and a terrible moderator

An example would be if I started spamming this forum with the N-word (which is what the Horza_bot_script interprets my posts to be), the Chris Wallace version of moderation would be to complain about it, then join Horza and the other Dems in criticizing me and my opinions while still allowing me to spam the N-word in response for pages and pages. A child throwing a tantrum is going to continue as long as parent continues to engage with them and allow it

Whereas a good moderator would say something like "I don't care if you both are the president elect, I am the moderator of this debate, and it is completely unproductive to talk over each other" and then enforce it by muting the other person's mic when necessary and continuing to very simply re-iterate the rules. I do this all the time at my job when families want to get into an arguing screaming match with each other rather than healthy communication. It's not hard, but it does take a spine, which apparently Chris doesn't have

Hey whatever happened to Chris anyway? Oh that's right "The star Fox News anchor Chris Wallace announced on Sunday that he was leaving for CNN" (dec 12 2021). What a coincidence
Which would you say is conservative, mr tromp or mr wallace?
Old 01-22-2022, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Covid can damage the heart tho
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 413D27EA-FB24-4CD7-A5E2-CFF82C4C917A.jpg (22.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 01-22-2022, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which would you say is conservative, mr tromp or mr wallace?
The guy who would win the Republican primary if he chose to run in 2024 or the guy who left for CNN?

Is that a rhetorical question or…?
Old 01-22-2022, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The guy who would win the Republican primary if he chose to run in 2024 or the guy who left for CNN?

Is that a rhetorical question or…?
Your measure of ideology is winning elections?

C'mon man!
Closed Thread