Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2022, 05:15 PM
Aviak

Default Skyshrine armor questions

Two questions. 1) how many aow/statue tags does it take to become ally? And 2) is it possible to get any of the armor pieces without a raid force or mq?
Old 01-24-2022, 06:06 PM
Banned

From max kos it would take a tad more than 6 faction tags if you're just tagging statue/aow.

No. You won't be getting any SS armor without attending a HoT raid or buying a MQ. Lighthouse holds open(?) HoT raids though I believe, and you can accumulate their version of dkp and use it to bid on the armor.
Old 01-24-2022, 06:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From max kos it would take a tad more than 6 faction tags if you're just tagging statue/aow.

No. You won't be getting any SS armor without attending a HoT raid or buying a MQ. Lighthouse holds open(?) HoT raids though I believe, and you can accumulate their version of dkp and use it to bid on the armor.

Thanks for the response! I've never had the opportunity to raid due to my schedule, but maybe I can do that sometime. Or save up from porting 😅
Old 01-24-2022, 06:59 PM
Aviak

Follow up on that, I assume this applies to pretty much all velious armor quests?
Old 01-24-2022, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

There are giants that drop armour which can be turned in at thurgadin which are doable in low numbers or by a proficient soloer. These pieces are a tier below hot/wtov though.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 01-24-2022, 07:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are giants that drop armour which can be turned in at thurgadin which are doable in low numbers or by a proficient soloer. These pieces are a tier below hot/wtov though.

Is it giants in kael?
Old 01-25-2022, 03:52 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah, at the 4 way near the bank is the done camp. I’ve seen the pather that goes toward the wakenling lands zoneline in kael drop quest armour too.

The regen is so high a second player is a tremendous help.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 01-25-2022, 05:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, at the 4 way near the bank is the done camp. I’ve seen the pather that goes toward the wakenling lands zoneline in kael drop quest armour too.

The regen is so high a second player is a tremendous help.

Awesome, thanks. I'll have to check this out.
Closed Thread