Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 02-16-2022, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You morons believing people are scripting is literally the best entertainment around.
The scripter in question literally had a YouTube video tutorial explaining how to script with EQ client open AND THEN deleted it when people pointed it out

You trollin?
Old 02-16-2022, 11:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha, what a freaking manbaby. Aww did sumwun mess wif your wittle evaquest

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did anyone read this and not cringe?
Old 02-16-2022, 11:51 PM
Banned

So why did CSR make Dain a roll?

There's no allegation of cheating, scripting, etc for Dain..

/perplexed

Looks like throwing a bone to me
Old 02-16-2022, 11:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So why did CSR make Dain a roll?

There's no allegation of cheating, scripting, etc for Dain..

/perplexed

Looks like throwing a bone to me
probably because crossing 2 zones to race is dumb.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 02-16-2022, 11:57 PM
Banned

It's still less time than a statue / KT pull
Old 02-17-2022, 12:00 AM
Kobold

Also gives more time to allow people to turn in for their ring 9s while the guild sets it up. May have a lot more comin for precious ring wars too.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 02-17-2022, 12:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"competitive" everquest worked a little better in the past when the top guild(s) mostly stuck to tov/kael, the mid level guilds were doing like vp and klandi and stuff, and the smaller/lesser guilds did like vs/vox/vindi/velk etc.

Now it's just 1 guild killing every target in every zone every day. Makes for a pretty boring raid scene. But it's an understandable development as the server matures and everyone has 5 alts and an army of bots pre parked at every target and strategies perfected to mobilize and kill everything so efficiently.

the new soft rotations for city leaders combined with the draft and bag limits seems like a good way to keep some guild diversity on an aging server
Fuck that, just release Luclin already [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2022, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't really need to coordinate for those mobs.
Yeah see that's the sad thing to me. You should need to coordinate at least a little bit if only because maybe somebody else might kill it. The fact that a dragon with epic drops can have a 16 hour window in a big dumb outdoor zone and only 1 guild even attempts to kill it is depressing.
Old 02-17-2022, 12:55 AM
Banned

I can see why a decision was made for kael, I can understand the reasoning behind it, regardless if proven or not. Btw, not everyone in this game cheats.

Making Dain a roll, increasing quakes (free mobs if you mobilize for it), quarterly draft weeks are 8-10 days now, rolls on RW.....

Seems like CSR is choosing to make the only competitive Everquest server go extinct and turn it into a rotation, like all the rest. Is it due to a lack of interest and effort, perhaps?

We already know Rogbog haven't cared for years, although it was nice seeing nilbog at last years Christmas event in the arena. Taking it all in, in totality, I'm rather saddened...for some reason. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Truly, if no one gives a shit anymore just release luclin already. Get what you need from any of the other servers and rip out what you don't like. Let the competitive people move on and let the more casual guilds come up the natural way.

I've $1,000 on luclin drop.
Old 02-17-2022, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can see why a decision was made for kael, I can understand the reasoning behind it, regardless if proven or not. Btw, not everyone in this game cheats.

Making Dain a roll, increasing quakes (free mobs if you mobilize for it), quarterly draft weeks are 8-10 days now, rolls on RW.....

Seems like CSR is choosing to make the only competitive Everquest server go extinct and turn it into a rotation, like all the rest. Is it due to a lack of interest and effort, perhaps?

We already know Rogbog haven't cared for years, although it was nice seeing nilbog at last years Christmas event in the arena. Taking it all in, in totality, I'm rather saddened...for some reason. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Truly, if no one gives a shit anymore just release luclin already. Get what you need from any of the other servers and rip out what you don't like. Let the competitive people move on and let the more casual guilds come up the natural way.

I've $1,000 on luclin drop.
Competition ended when we woke sleeper, you didn't exist then. If you wanted Competition should of played green. Hope that helps.