Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2022, 03:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what's your irl job so we may constantly bring it up to flame you
I play project 1999 professionally, my side gig is as a licensed medical doctor at Harvard med school
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-23-2022, 10:13 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-23-2022, 01:00 PM
Sarnak

He RMTs while boxing!
Old 02-23-2022, 02:32 PM
Sarnak

I wouldn't say "dumb" is the right word just - misguided - much like all the other blue server raiders who after years of being at the same point in the timeline are still spending countless hours per month fighting to deny pixels and progression to other guilds.

I get it. It what makes p99 still popular after so many years of velious, I understand, but I don't have to agree with it. The competition for open world raiding targets is what keeps the server perpetually thriving but the fact that there's a handful of the same no-life neckbeards at the reigns who just take this shit way too seriously and refuse to relinquish their dominance over the raid scene is just sad. They don't even want the pixels anymore they just don't want to see "Guild B" have success.

I also think of those same people all just disappeared tomorrow the server would still be thriving for a long time to come, and likely someone else would take their place eventually anyways and the cycle would repeat. I don't think that knowledge justifies their behavior either though.
Old 02-23-2022, 04:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty stupid dude, but please, he can’t help it. Let him sit in his lonely empty life with pizzas being delivered by his best friend. Don’t argue with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you at what they are best at.. being stupid.
Arguing with stupid people has resulted in some of the absolute best quotes in online gaming history. I was THERE for the infamous 'Page 8' fiasco on Brell server back in Velious. That. Shit. Was. GOLD!
Old 02-23-2022, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't say "dumb" is the right word just - misguided - much like all the other blue server raiders who after years of being at the same point in the timeline are still spending countless hours per month fighting to deny pixels and progression to other guilds.

I get it. It what makes p99 still popular after so many years of velious, I understand, but I don't have to agree with it. The competition for open world raiding targets is what keeps the server perpetually thriving but the fact that there's a handful of the same no-life neckbeards at the reigns who just take this shit way too seriously and refuse to relinquish their dominance over the raid scene is just sad. They don't even want the pixels anymore they just don't want to see "Guild B" have success.

I also think of those same people all just disappeared tomorrow the server would still be thriving for a long time to come, and likely someone else would take their place eventually anyways and the cycle would repeat. I don't think that knowledge justifies their behavior either though.
Yeah it’s just crazy to me that people care as much as they do. I did the raiding scene enough years ago to get two chars very geared out and that was too much for me. Every alt I’ve gotten close to max level since I haven’t raided much on except for some planar raids every now and then. I can’t fathom spending 10 years doing these same raids over and over to gear your 10th alt and getting upset over it…who cares???
Old 02-23-2022, 06:37 PM
Kobold

I vote yes. I had to explain what gaslighting was to him.... I think he was trying to gaslight me on its existence.
Old 02-23-2022, 06:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I vote yes. He' a moron, and decided a picture of George Clooney for his sig was a good idea.
Old 02-23-2022, 07:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I vote yes. He' a moron, and decided a picture of George Clooney for his sig was a good idea.
i thought it was supposed to be the gay russian mob guy from dexter.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 02-23-2022, 08:12 PM
Kobold

I vote you're all a couple knives short of a full drawer.

Discuss
Closed Thread