Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-04-2022, 01:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LoL, I'm calling princess mentality and will be forwarding this to the proper people in charge.
Anytime I see him post I just assume he's role-playing, given his username
Old 04-04-2022, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like every time Loramin links the Green Guild Wiki to be helpful..... some dude embarrasses themselves by screeching that their guild isn't on there! (So friendly reminder for you, dear future-screecher, is that you can add it! Wiki's are public, and making an account takes less than 5 minutes..which is shorter than most at-work-shitter-breaks!)

Anyway back to OP - The that Wiki link is a great jumping off point for exactly what you are looking for, as the guilds have posted info about themselves and links to websites.

I'd recommend browsing the smaller guilds on there and doing a /who all "guild name" (in quotes) to see how many active people they have around the times you play.. and then reaching out.

Good luck =)
IMHO if a guild can't even take the five minutes to edit the page, copy/paste another guild's entry, and replace it with their guild's details ... they really don't want recruits very badly.

In other words, it seems to me someone looking for a guild should focus on the guilds that were willing to take those five minutes ... but if you truly want a small family guild then /who all is certainly an option.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-04-2022, 03:53 PM
Banned

the wiki page for guilds is heavily outdated

I recommend not looking at it since half the guilds on there are disbanded or merged with

different entity
Old 04-04-2022, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the wiki page for guilds is heavily outdated

I recommend not looking at it since half the guilds on there are disbanded or merged with

different entity
It has a few guilds that are dead, which a prospective guild seeker can easily avoid by doing a simple:
Code:
/who all *guildName*
And anyone (that guild seeker or anyone else) can remove a dead guild from the wiki in under a minute. If you or anyone else cares about the dead guilds, don't complain, just remove them.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 04-04-2022 at 04:54 PM..
Old 04-04-2022, 05:17 PM
Sarnak

to answer the actual question, here is my unbiased hot-take.

Seal Team - Hardcore Raid Guild (puts the poop in poopsock) - ST, TOV, VP (not much anymore), other velious/kunark/old world (not much anymore)
Kingdom - Hardcore Raid Guild (see above, but eats less) - ST (not really yet), TOV, VP, other velious/kunark/old world (not much anymore)
Safe Space - Casual/Hardcore Raid Guild (poopsocking is optional) - TOV (not really yet), VP, other velious/kunark/old world (lots of epics)
Force of Will - Casual/Hardcore Raid Guild (identify as non-sockers) - TOV (sorta), other velious/kunark/old world
Fires of Heaven - Casual Raid Guild (weekend warriors) - other velious/kunark/old world
Castle - Casual Raid Guild (focus on leveling, epics, new people) - other velious/kunark/old world content

thats the raid scene. it is listed roughly in order of size, value of targets they regularly get, and not suprisingly, how filled with poop their socks are. in terms of other guilds there is really only about 3:

Ancients Bloods - Iksar Only Casual Leveling guild (raids with Castle)
Cracked Staff Boys - Casual Leveling guild (newbie friendly)
The Drift - Casual Leveling guild (newbie friendly)

If you aren't listed above, do you really have a presence? Cause i never see your tags in Norrath.
Old 04-04-2022, 05:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Castle> is rad for leveling and also for doing some raid content once you've acquired enough levels. Probably the most casual-friendly guild on the server. And it's led by a potato. Not much more you can ask for really.
Ah cool I’ve grouped with many from castle, I’ll check it out
Old 04-05-2022, 07:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LoL, I'm calling princess mentality and will be forwarding this to the proper people in charge.
It's 2022. Calling a homosexual a princess is pure bigotry. I hope your racist ass has a gay son to rub it into your face everyday. PIG!