Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #621  
Old 05-27-2022, 09:09 PM
Mblake1981 Mblake1981 is offline
Planar Protector

Mblake1981's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But again, other countries have psycho/dead beat dads ... and yet they don't have crazy mass killings like we do.

People with mental problems exist worldwide, but it's unique to America that we do so little to limit their access to weaponry.
Your first mistake was thinking other countries. Seems hard to get dual-citizens to focus.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #622  
Old 05-27-2022, 09:10 PM
Skarne Skarne is offline
Fire Giant

Skarne's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Paul Allen’s apartment
Posts: 783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do, and if what you have typed are just random shit that really isn't you then you have no ground to be offended.
Haha of course you do. You’re a real fungi.
__________________
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Reply With Quote
  #623  
Old 05-27-2022, 09:11 PM
Mblake1981 Mblake1981 is offline
Planar Protector

Mblake1981's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha of course you do. You’re a real fungi.
Ok.

The topic isn't fun for me.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #624  
Old 05-27-2022, 09:13 PM
Skarne Skarne is offline
Fire Giant

Skarne's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Paul Allen’s apartment
Posts: 783
Default

What a meeting of the minds lol. Good talk.
__________________
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Reply With Quote
  #625  
Old 05-27-2022, 09:18 PM
Reiwa Reiwa is offline
Planar Protector

Reiwa's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 3,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It might make a parent pause and go “hmm my socially inept child that I haven’t given 30 total minutes of my attention to their entire life has stayed inside on his computer for the last year and just punched his mom in the face when she asked him to turn off Fortnite. What do I think the chances are he’s going to shoot up a school, because going to prison for the rest of my life is really going to mess up my vacation plans”
I guess if they can prosecute parents for truancy it will, infact, fly. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik View Post
Thanks Otrompa
Reply With Quote
  #626  
Old 05-27-2022, 09:19 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector

Jibartik's Avatar

Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And again I will say I don’t believe taking away guns is the answer..people keep hanging on that like that old guy..”from my cold dead hands”. I never said I want to nix weapons in this country and yet it still went to MUH GUNZ!
sorry that was a colloquialism for gun control, gun control of any form = taking my guns. That's the point I was trying to make.

However you could do whatever you wanted with healthcare and we have made system thats an absolute TRAIN WRECK out of that, so why start fixing that by adding a new (unconstitutional) train wreck system to manage guns?
__________________
🏰🛡️🧙🏼Classic UI Quest🧝🏼🔮🗡️
🐾🦄 Classic Mob Safari 🐗🐾
📖🧛🍾The Wisest Necro🦇🧟💀
Reply With Quote
  #627  
Old 05-27-2022, 09:22 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector

Horza's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 6,748
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry that was a colloquialism for gun control, gun control of any form = taking my guns. That's the point I was trying to make.

However you could do whatever you wanted with healthcare and we have made system thats an absolute TRAIN WRECK out of that, so why start fixing that by adding a new (unconstitutional) train wreck system to manage guns?
We could have tanks in our back yards, if only it weren't for those goddamn libs.
Reply With Quote
  #628  
Old 05-27-2022, 09:28 PM
Skarne Skarne is offline
Fire Giant

Skarne's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Paul Allen’s apartment
Posts: 783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry that was a colloquialism for gun control, gun control of any form = taking my guns. That's the point I was trying to make.

However you could do whatever you wanted with healthcare and we have made system thats an absolute TRAIN WRECK out of that, so why start fixing that by adding a new (unconstitutional) train wreck system to manage guns?
Lol nah I disagree. If gun control and any form of it = taking my guns then all guns should already be gone by that logic. It makes no sense.
__________________
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Reply With Quote
  #629  
Old 05-27-2022, 09:31 PM
Mblake1981 Mblake1981 is offline
Planar Protector

Mblake1981's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We could have tanks in our back yards, if only it weren't for those goddamn libs.
"Save yourself"

-an old 155mm Howitzer
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #630  
Old 05-27-2022, 09:31 PM
Mblake1981 Mblake1981 is offline
Planar Protector

Mblake1981's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol nah I disagree. If gun control and any form of it = taking my guns then all guns should already be gone by that logic. It makes no sense.
Why do you think salty motherfuckers are so on edge (lol)

But to be real, it doesn't happen overnight.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.