Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Fire Giant

Default PBAOE

I have a 45 chanter and want to start an aoe group. Would like to get another chanter and wizards/clerics/druids and test run on low lvl mobs to get our timing down. See Yoldi or Ashon in game.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds interesting to try!
Old 05-26-2014, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

If my enchanter was higher I would join, and my mage is probably out of range of anything you'd want to try.

Would be down to do droga AE faction though! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 05-26-2014, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

To PBAE you either need an open zone, and have a bard kiter. Or a very linear zone, which you can bind in, to tag a mob and gate.

Chardok is great because of how linear it is. The mobs all run through the same path.

Pre-Chardok, in the 35-45 range, there aren't too many options. The old world 35-45 zones (Sol B, LGuk, Kedge) don't really have a linear path. LGuk sort of does if you aggro lord and pull it through to executioner maybe?

Kunark... Droga, we were messing around with AEing this the other day for faction. Were able to do 100~ mob pulls using 3 different people pulling. I could only see a group of 35-45 players pulling it off it you did a single 50~ mob pull using a necro puller with gate/FD, a cleric and 2 enchanters and 2 DPS.

Dalnir may be linear enough if you bind at entrance, tag a mob at kly and gate up. But that is likely too low of level.

Dreadlands/Burning Woods would probably work if you could get a bard to kite the zone then have a cleric heal them and zone it off (Skyfire strategy style). Would just have to ignore the wurms in BW and the drachnids in DL.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Would love to try AE Paw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 05-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Skeleton

dont forget mages
Old 05-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Personally I think AEing Kedge would be boss. Would need 2~ pullers, 2-3 enchanters and a cleric.

Puller #1 roots one of the backroom PHers, and gates to zone
Puller #2 roots the ferocious PHer and gates to zone

Both get healed, and zone out. Cleric hangs near corner, and DAs when mobs inc.

Should be... like 10 seahorses, 10 sharks, 10 swordfish 8~ pirahnas, 10-20 mermaids. Swordfish being between 30-35, rest being 40-50. Would be very boss.

Now that I think about it... I want to try this. Let me know if you get people interested, I have a 53 cleric who could help I suppose.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To PBAE you either need an open zone, and have a bard kiter. Or a very linear zone, which you can bind in, to tag a mob and gate.

Chardok is great because of how linear it is. The mobs all run through the same path.

Pre-Chardok, in the 35-45 range, there aren't too many options. The old world 35-45 zones (Sol B, LGuk, Kedge) don't really have a linear path. LGuk sort of does if you aggro lord and pull it through to executioner maybe?

Kunark... Droga, we were messing around with AEing this the other day for faction. Were able to do 100~ mob pulls using 3 different people pulling. I could only see a group of 35-45 players pulling it off it you did a single 50~ mob pull using a necro puller with gate/FD, a cleric and 2 enchanters and 2 DPS.

Dalnir may be linear enough if you bind at entrance, tag a mob at kly and gate up. But that is likely too low of level.

Dreadlands/Burning Woods would probably work if you could get a bard to kite the zone then have a cleric heal them and zone it off (Skyfire strategy style). Would just have to ignore the wurms in BW and the drachnids in DL.
We did BDA droga AE kills and I think our best pull was 273 with 4 pullers.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Interdasting... where were you pulling from? We had 3 rooting. 1 at drop off near FM zone line and 1 at each of the Nurga zone lines. Tagging/rooting a mob up on the ledge at zone in, we thought would path down that eastern branch, but it always just jumped down and followed the western one.

Map for those who are confused by my description.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2014, 10:52 PM
Fire Giant

Ive never been an active member of an aoe group before, id like to practice someplace safe like Dl with another chanter to get the stun cycle timed right. A druid could snare pull 20 or 30 mobs to do test runs. Just need wizards which seem to be in short supply.
Closed Thread