Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 04:31 PM
Large Bat

Default Enc charm soloing at 18?

Any spots on faydwer or do I gotta head to antonica?
Old 08-26-2015, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

recommend karanas wolves and random beasts. big, open, zonelines near, merchant in zone, etc... its one long sustainable charm pull party if u can make the hike

after that, around lv 25, u can head to sisters in oot.. its not faydwer but its close ya kno?

unless you wanna grind out light blue lfay sisters or try your luck with mistmoore its time to sail on, sailor

edit: east karanas btw
Last edited by Magikarp; 08-26-2015 at 05:02 PM..
Old 08-26-2015, 06:05 PM
Banned

Karana for sure.

But honestly man, I would just spam you are LFG, or say lvl 18+ group LFM, or whatever and get a group. You will level 10X faster and as an enchanter you can pretty much make any group work.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarltonBanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any spots on faydwer or do I gotta head to antonica?
If you're too lazy to get on the boat you could probably try charming up some Unrest trash. It gets kinda dicey though, that stuff rarely pulls solo.

Not a popular spot but consider crocs/orcs in Oasis. Various level mobs to try and charm with, see what works for you.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:49 PM
Aviak

wasting your time , just group and level fast.

charming is hardly worth it until maybe 30s at dwarfs in BBM docks and even still you can pull more exp in a group relaxing

charm later to farm
Old 08-26-2015, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure how OP the animated pet still is, but when I started on the server it was ridiculously OP and I could solo great with it until the low 50's. At your low level should still be fine either way.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:48 PM
Banned

oasis is fine too, lots to grab there..

I found that MM was a great place to work on it cus A lots of mobs.. B when others show up you can just group for a bit and get a change of pace, makes it feel less stale and boring.
Old 08-27-2015, 12:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomegrown2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wasting your time , just group and level fast.

charming is hardly worth it until maybe 30s at dwarfs in BBM docks and even still you can pull more exp in a group relaxing

charm later to farm
naw. start by mastering the solo technique so you can maintain a constant xp flow and then while playing recruit anyone who asks to join and share the xp that way. a lot of classes go well with enc in duo's and trios which may be the best to hope for in certain level brackets at certain times

i forgot unrest op. if u r a man, you could try charming the yard... but its hardly worth it imo because they don't low-hp run and there's no room to kite
Old 08-27-2015, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Best thing to do is recruit a healer to duo etc... keep the same pet, haste the fucker and watch it tear things apart.
Old 08-27-2015, 01:44 AM
Banned

Find full group til 32 and then move to Fv cliffs. Charm a pirate(rogue) find a class that snares(druid is best). Have druid none stop pull mobs, use chase the moon and mobs drop every 20 seconds. You do do this quick to lvl 40. Then group to 46-47 and do the same thing but in td at aviaks using the provens(rogues).
Other good npcs is osargen(22) in highkeep doing goblins and the barkeep(22) in unrest. Just get a tank, healer and you.
Closed Thread