Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2016, 11:35 PM
Large Bat

Default rogue race/starting stats/deity

Make much of a difference or just go all str and fashion quest it?
Old 06-06-2016, 12:09 AM
Fire Giant

half elf, all agi for extra ac ( it matters a lot) or charisma. 2 in dex for 2 times as many procs.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Please go all dex. This will increase your PvP hit rate and thus PvP DPS. Str is easily capped with gear and buffs. Dex is harder. You will hit harder than other classes merely because you are a rogue.

On Red, some generally gear for resists and depend on buffs for stats (until you get gear that has both is available).

Without doing an actual count, a lot of the most successful rogues on the server are Dwarves. Deluxee, Reebz, Roberto, Fandango, Lifealert, probably more. The next highest group will be Barbarians like Gream, Revy, Salt, and I think Chuckslaw? Or is he Race: Skeleton? Outliers: Ragnaros the Wood Elf, Jewc the Gnome.

The one thing all of these rogues have in common is playing 10 hours a day for at least a portion of their life. But clearly you can't go wrong with Dwarf.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:24 AM
Banned

Id consider this stat:

90 players on a sunday night velious server
Old 06-06-2016, 12:45 AM
Sarnak

Sta.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

It literally doesnt matter which race you go, put all of your starting points in stamina. In basic velious halls of testing gear you will be at 255 strength unbuffed regardless of race, so if you plan on investing time and end game gearing your toon, any race is fine, but go all stamina to min max your health gains.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please go all dex. This will increase your PvP hit rate and thus PvP DPS. Str is easily capped with gear and buffs. Dex is harder. You will hit harder than other classes merely because you are a rogue.

On Red, some generally gear for resists and depend on buffs for stats (until you get gear that has both is available).

Without doing an actual count, a lot of the most successful rogues on the server are Dwarves. Deluxee, Reebz, Roberto, Fandango, Lifealert, probably more. The next highest group will be Barbarians like Gream, Revy, Salt, and I think Chuckslaw? Or is he Race: Skeleton? Outliers: Ragnaros the Wood Elf, Jewc the Gnome.

The one thing all of these rogues have in common is playing 10 hours a day for at least a portion of their life. But clearly you can't go wrong with Dwarf.
didn't read this post as it contained over 800 words but the best advice i can give OP is don't listen to this guy in general; he's a huge retard
Old 06-06-2016, 02:18 AM
Fire Giant

If i remade me rogue today, I'd put all starting points into stamina, and choose some sort of Elf for the hitbox.
Old 06-06-2016, 02:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snufzaimoverlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sta.
dwarf. stamina. agnostic.

boom u hav yrself a rog.
Old 06-06-2016, 05:58 AM
Fire Giant

id go halflling or dwarf for the sta. Once you get primal no other stat matters
Closed Thread