Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Enchanting in Kurns

New to the whole p99 game and started an enchanter as my first character. I hit 16 and took the trip to FV to grab Breeze. Made a pit stop in Kurns to level for a bit and having a good time.
I was wondering if there is any way for me to vendor easily by use of illusion/alliance/invis of some kind, or do I need to run back to FV to vendor?
Old 12-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

There's a neutral vendor at the "windmill" in LOIO - not sure if that is closer or accessible but there's a friendly dwarf and erudite in there if I recall correctly
Old 12-06-2018, 01:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I checked out the wiki and it seems to be about the same distance to run back to FV. Thanks for the heads up though, will remember it when I check out that zone!

Still curious if my illusions would get me by with vendoring in a kos town. I haven't really explored that aspect of the enchanter spells yet.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arksz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I checked out the wiki and it seems to be about the same distance to run back to FV. Thanks for the heads up though, will remember it when I check out that zone!

Still curious if my illusions would get me by with vendoring in a kos town. I haven't really explored that aspect of the enchanter spells yet.
I guess just try your illusion + the faction booster spell thingy and con, right?

(I am prob the least knowledgeable level 60 enc on the server, sorry I can't help more.)
Old 12-06-2018, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Once I got Illuston: Iksar (20), my agnostic enchanter could run through most of cabilis, vendor, bank etc. Just have to make sure to re-cast it when you zone, as illusions drop when zoning. Could probably vendor at the guys outside cabilis in FoB too with illusion, although I don't think I checked them.

I'd still /con stuff though, as there are some wonky factions in Cabilis. But I remember it worked out fine for me.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:29 PM
Fire Giant

If you're willing to run into the city vs the risk of Invis dropping at a bad time, this merchant will buy or sell to anyone. I think he's beta neutral.

http://wiki.project1999.com/A_mortician
Old 12-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

So beta he accepts it from anyone D=
Old 12-06-2018, 04:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once I got Illuston: Iksar (20), my agnostic enchanter could run through most of cabilis, vendor, bank etc. Just have to make sure to re-cast it when you zone, as illusions drop when zoning. Could probably vendor at the guys outside cabilis in FoB too with illusion, although I don't think I checked them.

I'd still /con stuff though, as there are some wonky factions in Cabilis. But I remember it worked out fine for me.
Great! I will make sure to buy the Illusion. Shame it is lvl 20 as that makes vending while in Kurns a no go. Will be useful if I decide to keep lvling in Kunark though.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:34 AM
Sarnak

Tip a lowbie to sell stuff for ya? Give a wondering Necro a stack of bone chips for a quick run to the merchants. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 12-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arksz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great! I will make sure to buy the Illusion. Shame it is lvl 20 as that makes vending while in Kurns a no go. Will be useful if I decide to keep lvling in Kunark though.
It's 2 zones away but remember there's a neutral vendor at the rock pool in Overthere. If you're bound in Field of Bone etc you only have to run once [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ^^