Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-04-2022, 09:23 AM
Orc

Default Looking for a guild

Hey everyone,
Was looking to join a casual guild with lower level people to group with. Preferably medium sized or smaller
My play times are pretty bad , 7-9pm on maybe 3 days a week and then saturdays and Sunday a bit more.
I’m a lvl 6 enchanter, pretty twinked since I’ve deleted 3 mains already .
Old 04-04-2022, 09:36 AM
Fire Giant

You leveled 3 mains, have a twinked character and can't find a guild or know where to look? I'm calling Rmt and will be forwarding this to the proper people in charge.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:05 AM
Orc

Lol yeah…. Kept getting bored. 48 ranger , 40 shaman , 35 monk. Stripped all of em and trying out chanter now. Seems like an interesting class
Old 04-04-2022, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpink64 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol yeah…. Kept getting bored. 48 ranger , 40 shaman , 35 monk. Stripped all of em and trying out chanter now. Seems like an interesting class
I do the same thing all the time. The closer I get to 50 the more bored I get. Then I get all excited about a new alt thinking this is the one I'm going to take all the way to 60, but never happens.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You leveled 3 mains, have a twinked character and can't find a guild or know where to look? I'm calling Rmt and will be forwarding this to the proper people in charge.
LoL, I'm calling princess mentality and will be forwarding this to the proper people in charge.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Green_Guilds

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-04-2022, 12:17 PM
Sarnak

I feel like every time Loramin links the Green Guild Wiki to be helpful..... some dude embarrasses themselves by screeching that their guild isn't on there! (So friendly reminder for you, dear future-screecher, is that you can add it! Wiki's are public, and making an account takes less than 5 minutes..which is shorter than most at-work-shitter-breaks!)

Anyway back to OP - The that Wiki link is a great jumping off point for exactly what you are looking for, as the guilds have posted info about themselves and links to websites.

I'd recommend browsing the smaller guilds on there and doing a /who all "guild name" (in quotes) to see how many active people they have around the times you play.. and then reaching out.

Good luck =)
Old 04-04-2022, 12:18 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LoL, I'm calling princess mentality and will be forwarding this to the proper people in charge.

Please do… put me out of my misery!
Old 04-04-2022, 12:20 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like every time Loramin links the Green Guild Wiki to be helpful..... some dude embarrasses themselves by screeching that their guild isn't on there! (So friendly reminder for you, dear future-screecher, is that you can add it! Wiki's are public, and making an account takes less than 5 minutes..which is shorter than most at-work-shitter-breaks!)

Anyway back to OP - The that Wiki link is a great jumping off point for exactly what you are looking for, as the guilds have posted info about themselves and links to websites.

I'd recommend browsing the smaller guilds on there and doing a /who all "guild name" (in quotes) to see how many active people they have around the times you play.. and then reaching out.

Good luck =)

Yeah I’ve noticed a few of them aren’t around. Good to know I’ll check out a few of the smaller ones out
Old 04-04-2022, 12:21 PM
Kobold

<Castle> is rad for leveling and also for doing some raid content once you've acquired enough levels. Probably the most casual-friendly guild on the server. And it's led by a potato. Not much more you can ask for really.