Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 35 18.72%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 28 14.97%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 27 14.44%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 135 72.19%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #15121  
Old 08-17-2018, 09:59 AM
Wonkie Wonkie is offline
Planar Protector

Wonkie's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,041
Default

reclaim wealth stolen from labor by capital*
Reply With Quote
  #15122  
Old 08-17-2018, 10:06 AM
ScaringChildren ScaringChildren is offline
Banned


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 4,184
Default

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #15123  
Old 08-17-2018, 10:09 AM
mickmoranis mickmoranis is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 5,666
Default

Theres no reason to have this discussion its asinine and has been had for literally thousands of years.

Get over it your parents are peasants and greedy savages that chose personal comfort over raising you to be anything more than the same.

This will be my last post on these forums.

They are dead.

Maybe Ill be back next year.

But here is the fact: Socialists are less human than their counter parts. All poor people are.
Reply With Quote
  #15124  
Old 08-17-2018, 10:16 AM
Wonkie Wonkie is offline
Planar Protector

Wonkie's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres no reason to have this discussion its asinine and has been had for literally thousands of years.

Get over it your parents are peasants and greedy savages that chose personal comfort over raising you to be anything more than the same.

This will be my last post on these forums.

They are dead.

Maybe Ill be back next year.

But here is the fact: Socialists are less human than their counter parts. All poor people are.
hell yes
Reply With Quote
  #15125  
Old 08-17-2018, 10:26 AM
Wonkie Wonkie is offline
Planar Protector

Wonkie's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,041
Default

really tho this is an indictment of protestantism. the prosperity gospel by which america has abandoned morality is the very seed of the heretic.

Marg bar Martin Luther
Reply With Quote
  #15126  
Old 08-17-2018, 10:29 AM
ScaringChildren ScaringChildren is offline
Banned


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 4,184
Default

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #15127  
Old 08-17-2018, 12:10 PM
JurisDictum JurisDictum is offline
Planar Protector

JurisDictum's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres no reason to have this discussion its asinine and has been had for literally thousands of years.

Get over it your parents are peasants and greedy savages that chose personal comfort over raising you to be anything more than the same.

This will be my last post on these forums.

They are dead.

Maybe Ill be back next year.

But here is the fact: Socialists are less human than their counter parts. All poor people are.
You understand there are ways of getting capital/money without adding to production right?

The entire profession of corporate law is essentially warfare with oral arguments and written word instead of weapons. Its mostly a numbers game where each side hires an army and fights for something like a patent.

And patent is simply a legal invention that limits what people could naturally do. You see what someone is doing and do it for cheaper etc...We came up with patents to preserve the right of wealthy people to buy property and sit on their ass while the productive people in the enterprise are actually creating the wealth.

The people creating the wealth in a mining operation -- are the people mining the god damn ore. Not the people who have a government say they own it and have a right to the profits by virtue of being the owner.

And the guy buying the ore at x and selling it at y is not making the operation any more productive either. In yet, just about every wealthy person in existence makes far more money this way than any actual production they do.

There are only so many ways to increase production -- but there are unlimited ways to swindle your neighbor. IDK how long you thought this con job would continue with less than half the population on the take.
__________________
"There are two things that are important in politics. The first is money and I can't remember what the second one is." -- Senator Mark Hanna, 1895.
Reply With Quote
  #15128  
Old 08-17-2018, 12:21 PM
clevergirl clevergirl is offline
Banned


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn lol. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #15129  
Old 08-17-2018, 12:35 PM
skarlorn skarlorn is offline
Banned


Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: The Misty Thicket
Posts: 4,863
Default

Mick defeated
Reply With Quote
  #15130  
Old 08-17-2018, 02:01 PM
LulzSect© LulzSect© is offline
Banned


Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: New York
Posts: 653
Exclamation

Can’t handle hurtY worDs

(What a cuCk!)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:40 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.