Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 27 16.88%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 26 16.25%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 23 14.38%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 115 71.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #25101  
Old 01-10-2019, 10:23 PM
misterbonkers misterbonkers is offline
Fire Giant

misterbonkers's Avatar

Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 715
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Silence! We're going to make dog food out of you since youre taking way more than your fair share of food. Youre not even a proletariat. You have to WORK for that title! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sure pal, I'll write your name as my employer on my 1040

is that "degenerate shitbag" or "my life sucks so I rip on others to forget how shitty mine is"

I don't think the latter will fit
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25102  
Old 01-10-2019, 10:25 PM
Throndor Throndor is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BJ vs After BJ.

I us C. E. AND B. C E. to actively rustle jimmies.
Youre an apostate!!!! Now, you've gone too far!

Have at thee! *draws fairly nonthreatening dagger*

Im an enchanter, what did you expect?
Reply With Quote
  #25103  
Old 01-10-2019, 10:26 PM
Throndor Throndor is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sure pal, I'll write your name as my employer on my 1040

is that "degenerate shitbag" or "my life sucks so I rip on others to forget how shitty mine is"

I don't think the latter will fit

Either one works, as long as you generate 3500$ of your own income....to even be eligible to file a 1040.
Reply With Quote
  #25104  
Old 01-10-2019, 10:28 PM
Irulan Irulan is offline
Planar Protector

Irulan's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Youre an apostate!!!! Now, you've gone too far!

Have at thee! *draws fairly nonthreatening dagger*

Im an enchanter, what did you expect?
That doesn't mean I don't believe BC AD is wrong or advocate such. Just that I am a troll.
Reply With Quote
  #25105  
Old 01-10-2019, 10:29 PM
Throndor Throndor is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That doesn't mean I don't believe BC AD is wrong or advocate such. Just that I am a troll.
Nonsense! You dare to blaspheme in the house of the lord!? Enough words. Draw your sword, cretin!
Reply With Quote
  #25106  
Old 01-10-2019, 10:36 PM
Irulan Irulan is offline
Planar Protector

Irulan's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2,361
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nonsense! You dare to blaspheme in the house of the lord!? Enough words. Draw your sword, cretin!
Do not shed blood in the house of God [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #25107  
Old 01-10-2019, 10:37 PM
misterbonkers misterbonkers is offline
Fire Giant

misterbonkers's Avatar

Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 715
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Either one works, as long as you generate 3500$ of your own income....to even be eligible to file a 1040.
every year for the past 5

dunno where you get this notion i'm unemployed because i have hobbies outside of my work
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25108  
Old 01-10-2019, 10:44 PM
Throndor Throndor is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do not shed blood in the house of God [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah! My bad. *sheathes dagger*

What were we talking about, again?.....

P Sherman
42 Wallaby Way
Sydney, Australia
Reply With Quote
  #25109  
Old 01-10-2019, 10:49 PM
Throndor Throndor is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
every year for the past 5

dunno where you get this notion i'm unemployed because i have hobbies outside of my work
Shit, well then you got a lot more going for you than those you ally yourself with. You realize how many never worked a day in their life folks you got on the ole "socialist" side these days?

Pretty sure marx wasnt talking about a pansexual Dx revolution in his manifesto.
Reply With Quote
  #25110  
Old 01-10-2019, 11:22 PM
Throndor Throndor is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,116
Default

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumpenproletariat
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.