Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 27 16.88%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 26 16.25%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 23 14.38%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 115 71.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #25291  
Old 01-12-2019, 10:18 PM
Throndor Throndor is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jill stein's platform is well left of center, boiiii

As a verified Centrist I wonder, how do leftists plan to go about tuition-free universities?

Also, why do you hate nuclear power so much?

From what i understand in speaking with people in countries where "free college" is a thing, students need to show of ability to benefit from collegiate studies (qualifying test and GPA requirements) plus if you dont continuously prove ability to benefit by maintaining a specific GPA throughout your degree, you can have your ability to continue revoked. Also, if you drop out, or are revoked there is no second chance. Im not particularly sure about details beyond that, but there may be some controls on WHAT you can study, based upon what the state currently deems as in demand.

When i was playing on the kael server, back in the day, the germans also mentioned taxes being around 45% and that was when the plethora of socialized programs were still relatively new (2002, or 2003)
Last edited by Throndor; 01-12-2019 at 10:21 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #25292  
Old 01-13-2019, 07:56 AM
Mead Mead is offline
Fire Giant

Mead's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From what i understand in speaking with people in countries where "free college" is a thing, students need to show of ability to benefit from collegiate studies (qualifying test and GPA requirements) plus if you dont continuously prove ability to benefit by maintaining a specific GPA throughout your degree, you can have your ability to continue revoked. Also, if you drop out, or are revoked there is no second chance. Im not particularly sure about details beyond that, but there may be some controls on WHAT you can study, based upon what the state currently deems as in demand.

When i was playing on the kael server, back in the day, the germans also mentioned taxes being around 45% and that was when the plethora of socialized programs were still relatively new (2002, or 2003)
there's no such thing as a free lunch
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb2005 View Post
I think OP thought Rants and Flames meant "O gosh darn I'm so angry about this thing! O look, here's a place where I can vent about that!"

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Reply With Quote
  #25293  
Old 01-13-2019, 09:14 AM
Irulan Irulan is offline
Planar Protector

Irulan's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would love an azzar read on this guy.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/julian-...es-01-12-2019/

he's hot + dunkboss style. clearly competent.
free preK for all; medicaid for all; black lives matter
but not angry enough. he won't win this cycle but he's coming back.
he sounds too much like 0bama right now too. needs a speech therapist.
Lol

I would marry a drug lord and move into a nice rooftop palace surrounded by armed guards in Columbia.
Reply With Quote
  #25294  
Old 01-13-2019, 09:15 AM
Irulan Irulan is offline
Planar Protector

Irulan's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimjaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okgoogle wat uz tik toke
Reply With Quote
  #25295  
Old 01-13-2019, 09:53 AM
Patriam1066 Patriam1066 is offline
Planar Protector

Patriam1066's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
turns out if you tell people they deserve to eat shit all their life, some of them will hit you with a bike lock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who said anything about deserve? Decisions made result in outcomes, good or bad. Life isn’t Norrath: You can’t reroll. People must live with the consequences of their actions

If you and JD want to tax income after $10 mil per annum at 70%, go for it. Seems reasonable I guess. But if you want to use it to pay for food stamps for single moms, you’re only exacerbating the decline in our culture that is leading to government shutdowns, obesity, diabetes, and judge Kavanaugh (lowest IQ Supreme Court justice ive ever seen)
__________________
God Bless Texas
Free Iran
Reply With Quote
  #25296  
Old 01-13-2019, 09:56 AM
Irulan Irulan is offline
Planar Protector

Irulan's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who said anything about deserve? Decisions made result in outcomes, good or bad. Life isn’t Norrath: You can’t reroll. People must live with the consequences of their actions

If you and JD want to tax income after $10 mil per annum at 70%, go for it. Seems reasonable I guess. But if you want to use it to pay for food stamps for single moms, you’re only exacerbating the decline in our culture that is leading to government shutdowns, obesity, diabetes, and judge Kavanaugh (lowest IQ Supreme Court justice ive ever seen)
^^ welfare will not make people better.
Reply With Quote
  #25297  
Old 01-13-2019, 09:57 AM
Patriam1066 Patriam1066 is offline
Planar Protector

Patriam1066's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jill stein's platform is well left of center, boiiii

As a verified Centrist I wonder, how do leftists plan to go about tuition-free universities?

Also, why do you hate nuclear power so much?
Tuition should be subsidized for science and tech degrees. Cost should be doubled for minority/women studies. 1.5x normal cost for humanities. If you take a cent in subsidizies, you’re required to matriculate at gunpoint or sent to man the Wall (once it’s constructed)
__________________
God Bless Texas
Free Iran
Reply With Quote
  #25298  
Old 01-13-2019, 10:17 AM
Cecily Cecily is online now
Planar Protector

Cecily's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mary’s Land
Posts: 5,882
Default

“Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night’s Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.”
__________________
/täkˈsisədē/
Reply With Quote
  #25299  
Old 01-13-2019, 10:19 AM
Irulan Irulan is offline
Planar Protector

Irulan's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night’s Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.”
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #25300  
Old 01-13-2019, 10:26 AM
mickmoranis mickmoranis is online now
Planar Protector

mickmoranis's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 5,406
Default

https://news.sky.com/story/dna-pione...marks-11606108

you got to love you modern political fundamentalists just destroying your history because it's against your political religion just like ISIS
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.