Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2020, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-11-2020, 01:43 PM
Kobold

Lol this thread man.

I spent most of my p99 time losing mobs to AM and Tempest, but never let it consume me like some of you.

I’m assuming Riot is still the server best, dominating all the content, yet you guys have this hate boner for some guild taking a few targets.

Here’s some unsolicited advice, play the game and have fun with your friends and just... let it go...
Old 04-11-2020, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol this thread man.

I spent most of my p99 time losing mobs to AM and Tempest, but never let it consume me like some of you.

I’m assuming Riot is still the server best, dominating all the content, yet you guys have this hate boner for some guild taking a few targets.

Here’s some unsolicited advice, play the game and have fun with your friends and just... let it go...
This ^^ lol ... what up littul?!
Old 04-11-2020, 01:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearmind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This ^^ lol ... what up littul?!
Haha hey hey! Just like to check in on RNF every once in a while [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!!!
Old 04-11-2020, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

Damn Littul that forum signature is fresh as fuck
Old 04-11-2020, 01:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one cares about top dog status, you can’t achieve it anyways you were late to the party. Sorry you will never have warder loot. Enjoy what we put on farm status for you.
I'm not interested in your Alabama sloppy second.

Ramen ❤ 🐷
Old 04-11-2020, 01:57 PM
Aviak

Hey guys,

Started playing again after my most recent 12 months hiatus for RL. Kid is 10 months old now. Cute AF.

Coincidently enough, a bunch of my buddies from old days all decided to start playing again for some reason, something about more time indoors, and formed a <Guild>.

Since we all have huge EQ balls, we started slaying dragons right away.

My understanding is we have been abiding by the current server raiding rules as best as we can. Mistakes are sometimes made. I apologize for people who died from Vindi pull, that was ill advised. I missed it putting the kid to bed, or else we would have held it together I'm sure.

Still surprised at AG for dropping the train on us at Dozekar, that is pretty inexcusable. I understand some of you are upset because you lost some pretty valuable assets, namely characters people didn't want to share with you anymore, but don't drag the rest of us into your drama. I do not know the details, but clearly they were unhappy with the situation in AG. Not a good excuse for holding a grudge against all of us.

The glimmer drake train seemed more accidental and careless, but that seems to be the way raiding goes on EQ sometimes.

My understanding is we wanted to be more exclusive in who we let into the guild. Was honestly grateful they still wanted to hang out with me after all these years, since I can't be nearly as hardcore as I used to be and we are asking for new recruit skill level and time commitment.

I guess I'm surprised at those in the guild that are unhappy we aren't killing more mobs.

We have like 80 people in guild. I think we are doing amazing for how many people we have. Pretty sure we have a higher loot to player ratio than any guild on the server. I know y'all have always had really high standards, in terms of kill percentage. Again I think we have been solid. Keep up morale and ignore the naysayers.

Sorry to those of us who have a negative impression of us. There is a mentality among those in the guild to try and do more with less. Unfortunately, that leads to situations where we are going to wipe, because we have a limited number of bodies we can throw at a dragon. Pay attention and maybe you get yourself some clean up pixels.

I encourage you all to spend some time grouping with us on our alts. You'll find us to be stand up guys and solid EQers, more than willing to help you out with quests and stuff if they have time.
Ghomie (60 Wizard)
Jurassic Park (60 Necromancer)
Massterr Drumok (56 Monk)
Leighdybierd Johansen (50 Cleric)
Gdavid (50 Magician)
Snique Sniq(28 Rogue)
Therbah (7 bank)

Red:
Aalamar (60 Enchanter)
Aalasbank (1 bank)
Old 04-11-2020, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Logs take all of 2 minutes to look at and provide nice, empirical evidence to come to RNF and shit post about. This isn't rocket surgery. Stop mouse clicking your abilities and you might parse better than Nilbog one day.

Until then, good luck trying to scrape back top dog status in year 5 of Velious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol coming from the guild that merged 15 other guilds 6 years after Velious came out, 10 years after P99 came out and when no one gives a shit about blue anymore. Grats on winning when Green is more popular than blue. You dun good.

Your own members think you all are trash and if it wasnt for the fact that you have 210 members per kill to hide how terrible you all really are, youd still be farming Lodizals as Paradigm Shift.
Old 04-11-2020, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

Imagine posting a recruitment message in RnF
Old 04-11-2020, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnymous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine posting a recruitment message in RnF
I felt good about it so I tried to find them all in game to group with them but I could find any online with /who all

<Gravity>
Closed Thread