Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 02:21 PM
Sarnak

10 seconds tops.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:21 PM
Sarnak

Another nice comment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Drest 3.JPG (54.4 KB, 618 views)
Old 01-25-2019, 02:22 PM
Banned

Op had claim if it was 10 seconds. Level is irrelevant. If it was more than a minute then we’re getting into a murkier situation. The other guy made a comment that you were in the bathroom or something though.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Op had claim if it was 10 seconds. Level is irrelevant. If it was more than a minute then we’re getting into a murkier situation. The other guy made a comment that you were in the bathroom or something though.
I told him I was going to the restroom and would BRB. I was back for 10 minutes before Hadden spawned. Why else was my pet attacking it and I was casting on him?

He's rude, obnoxious and clearly plans to not play by the rules, according to his own words.

I'm done posting and will wait for the GMs to sort it out.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Hadden arguments are even more exciting than OOT! Did Drest get earring off previous spawn? If so he would be ineligible to compete on this spawn as someone else was there.

If he got earring off this spawn then he won't be able to compete on next if someone else is there.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:35 PM
Kobold

I waited on Hadden from last night about 1:36am or so. He spawned in about 5:05am. Killed him he dropped fishing pole. Logged out for the night and got some z's. Logged back in at 10:05am. Waited till about 11:05am for him to spawn and drop fishing pole again. Saw an iksar named Teranys level 45 shaman. Sent me a tell about going to restroom and asked if I would watch his spawn. He spawned in and dropped fishing pole again. Soon as I attacked Hadden he started calling me a douche and said he is reporting me. I cast two spells on Hadden then couldn't cast because he had him glitched in the water. If you wanted the kill as badly as you say you should have had no problem taking it as you are 10 levels higher and had Hadden glitched. Seems to me like you just want to start drama over a fishing pole.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one but you was in qeynos hills for hours huh? Sounds like you just impeached your own credibility. Why would anyone believe you?

Nah but seriously, don't lie if you want people to take you seriously. There's no way in hell that zone was empty for hours straight when p99 pop has been booming. Petition ingame I guess. Record your camp next time maybe to submit if needed to make things air tight from your side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God. Flip floppers might be worse than straight up liars! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you forget to take your pills today?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I waited on Hadden from last night about 1:36am or so. He spawned in about 5:05am. Killed him he dropped fishing pole. Logged out for the night and got some z's. Logged back in at 10:05am. Waited till about 11:05am for him to spawn and drop fishing pole again. Saw an iksar named Teranys level 45 shaman. Sent me a tell about going to restroom and asked if I would watch his spawn. He spawned in and dropped fishing pole again. Soon as I attacked Hadden he started calling me a douche and said he is reporting me. I cast two spells on Hadden then couldn't cast because he had him glitched in the water. If you wanted the kill as badly as you say you should have had no problem taking it as you are 10 levels higher and had Hadden glitched. Seems to me like you just want to start drama over a fishing pole.
You logged out. I was camped there. No more needs to be said.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the kind tale of autism I've been looking for.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:50 PM
Kobold

Yeah let's not bring up the fact that you were cussing me out telling me my account is going to be deleted over a fishing pole. A fishing pole I tried to give to you immediately. As in I would have given you the loot. Also what is the point of trying to glitch the mob out into the water where spells cannot be cast and then try to melee it? Anyway I've had my entertainment for the day happy hunting.
Closed Thread