Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Banned

I use the original textures :smug:
Old 10-08-2020, 11:33 AM
Aviak

Has anyone ever gone outside at night?

Night blindness in EQ May be classic, but as a RL human I’ve never seen that kind of dark...
Old 10-08-2020, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

It's a lot darker when there are no light sources around IRL. That's pretty hard to reproduce.
P99: [52 Champion] Alysane (Barbarian) <Auld Lang Syne>
SZ : [65 Lord Protector] Cochise (Erudite) <Sanctus Lumen>
Old 10-08-2020, 12:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a lot darker when there are no light sources around IRL. That's pretty hard to reproduce.
Ever wander into the bathroom at night to pee, and then struggle to find the way out? Ohhhhhh man i have.. Just feelin around the walls for the door knob...
Old 10-08-2020, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ever wander into the bathroom at night to pee, and then struggle to find the way out? Ohhhhhh man i have.. Just feelin around the walls for the door knob...
I did this once and was so tired, and looked at somethign on the floor, and I couldnt tell if it was a mouse, or a spider, or no.. it was a wad of paper.

It looked exactly like google dream trying to identify an image. My brain was like, so tired it was operating so slowly and it was just dark enough, that I could see it calculating the images it was receiving with its cameras exactly like a computer would.

Was awesome. We're little machines!

Looked like this, morphing between mouse face, spider face, wad of paper:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2020, 12:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did this once and was so tired, and looked at somethign on the floor, and I couldnt tell if it was a mouse, or a spider, or no.. it was a wad of paper.

It looked exactly like google dream trying to identify an image. My brain was like, so tired it was operating so slowly and it was just dark enough that I could see it calculating the images it was receiving with its cameras exactly like a computer would.

Was awesome. We're little machines!

Looked like this, morphing between mouse face, spider face, wad of paper:

Man remember those magic eye things that were hot back in the day? Sometimes when im pooping at work, the tile floor can do some strange shit if you let your eyes do that magic eye cross thing... I'm too damn good at these things dude. This one seems relevant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 10-08-2020, 03:58 PM
Aviak

is the magic eye a SPOILER ALERT: dragon shooting fire ? they always look like indents to my eyes, not pop-outs.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by adruidarkly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is the magic eye a SPOILER ALERT: dragon shooting fire ? they always look like indents to my eyes, not pop-outs.
Good man! Yeah i guess i kinda agree? The background goes deep into the monitor, but the actual imagine in the image- that's level with the monitor.. Does that even make sense? Am i actually even agreeing with you? What day is it again? Who's my president?

Thanks for playin Adruidarkly!!!
Old 10-08-2020, 04:30 PM
Banned

Next time?
Old 10-08-2020, 07:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dark or drunk?
Closed Thread