Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because we should have the right to kill eachother and earn glory in flashy kewl arenas with rly cool pyrotechnics. Fuck Iraq and Afghanistan tho. Thats also bloodsports without any of the fame glory influence or money tho.
Are you shitposting or for real? do you require a dumb piece of shit hillbilly to further 'edumacate' you? Because here is the deal, you obviously don't get it and I am not sure that I can.

"You get these things or you don't" - Jay Leno (Who, last I check doesn't spit chaw)

Edit: Try explaining the appeal of Norrath 20 years ago to someone who didn't own a computer nor were they even interested on their own. When the internet was still for geeks and it wasn't a cool place to be.

I was there, I was interested. I have made an effort to show that over the years. I had an 'EQ Binder' for fucks sake.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 10-14-2021 at 01:20 PM..
Old 10-14-2021, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know how to take your posting here. Rely on a redneck to fill you in after a joke or socio-political shitpost.

This irks me and I bet you have no inkling why.
Because we should have the right to kill eachother and earn glory in flashy kewl arenas with rly cool pyrotechnics. Fuck Iraq and Afghanistan tho. Thats also bloodsports without any of the fame glory influence or money tho.

Also I'm technically a dumb redneck hick. Idky u needed 2 fill me in? I'm just complementing ur anecdotes.
Old 10-14-2021, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you shitposting or for real? do you require a dumb piece of shit hillbilly to further 'edumacate' you? Because here is the deal, you obviously don't get it and I am not sure that I can.

"You get these things or you don't" - Jay Leno (Who, last I check doesn't spit chaw)
Xude I get it. If u think I'm mad or sjwing ur clueless and just being mad at me. For like totally no reason than my communication styles which is ur right and I don't blame u especially due to our previous interactions years ago.

Tldr don't read 2 much into it and accept my praise maybe. Ur a cool person mblake.

Old 10-14-2021, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also I'm technically a dumb redneck hick. Idky u needed 2 fill me in? I'm just complementing ur anecdotes.
Quote:
Xude I get it. If u think I'm mad or sjwing ur clueless and just being mad at me. For like totally no reason than my communication styles which is ur right and I don't blame u especially due to our previous interactions years ago.

Tldr don't read 2 much into it and accept my praise maybe. Ur a cool person mblake.

Thanks, now I am grossed out. It's always a mistake hitting reply to these.
Old 10-14-2021, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:

I was there, I was interested. I have made an effort to show that over the years. I had an 'EQ Binder' for fucks sake.
Metoo

On so many levels my nerdy hacker friends that I played DnD were like u have to get this game and like my first real paychecks went into my EQ habit and I probably only succeeded in life in so many endeavors so I could play EQ and make elves.
Old 10-14-2021, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

/shiver
Old 10-14-2021, 01:49 PM
Banned

Hang tuff mblake this too shall pass.

I always sometimes think I know who u r tho and you're stalking me. Was it you who I cried and left discord and ghosted pretransition? We were getting along swell. You asked a deep meaningful life question. And all I could do was break down into tears.

I'm sorry for ghosting you.

And in answer to that question, I only wanted to be beautiful and loved and make this world more beautiful.

R u a therapist? Councilar, social worker? Work for the VA. If that's you it's fucking hilarious ur on here upset. We should hang out a bit and you can poor it all out. I'll know who to hit up outside the forums.

Thank you for trying to save my life if so. It's not on u.

I just wanted to reiterate ur a good guy in my book.
Old 10-14-2021, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

I have had some close calls in life but this gives me cold sweats.
Old 10-14-2021, 02:10 PM
Banned

Universe is weird. Rlax tho. It's nbd. I'm not going to show up in person at ur home uninvited.
Old 10-15-2021, 09:06 AM
Fire Giant

Ronald Reagan was an Illuminati tool, he never had the balls to say anything good that mattered, like JFK did. JFK died for the truth about the secret cult that ran everything. Reagan never said one word about them. Cult tool and nothing more, not honerable. Satanic.

Obama, Trump, and Biden are fucking jokes. And VP Harris is 1000 jokes rolled into one she has no brains and no heart. Harris is a fucking Republican DA. She put 20,000 people behind bars for pot, mostly minorities, Straight up Republican.

Did the parties flip? No, both were always full of shit.

God has your number, motherfuckers.
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-15-2021 at 09:10 AM..
Closed Thread