Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2021, 03:00 PM
Aviak

Post Cyanna is selling High Elven Cultural plate and chain armor

I am taking commissions to create High Elven cultural armor, which can be worn by High, Wood, and Half Elves. This includes both Koada`Dal plate, which is wearable by Clerics, Paladins, Warriors, and Bards, and Elven chain, which is wearable by all classes that good elves can be, even casters and druids.

This armor can be imbued for the diety Tunare, granting bonus stats but restricting who can wear it to only Tunare worshipers. It can also be created as non-imbued, with slightly lesser stats but wearable even by elven heretics such as Veeshan worshiping bards, Rallos Zek worshiping warriors, or Karana worshiping druids.

---Plate---

The plate armor as a set is high in Armor Class, Dexterity, Charisma, and (if Imbued) Wisdom, and also provides decent Strength and Agility. Individual pieces vary on exactly which stats they give bonuses to, naturally. It is also a lovely shade of bright blue with just a hint of green, like shallow tropical ocean waters on a bright, sunny day. Here's a screenshot, for demonstration. The wiki calls the color "Caribbean Blue", appropriately enough. It's very noticeable, and if you want to stand out in a crowd then this is the armor for you. Prices and links below.

Chest, Leg, and Back slots: 4k each for both Imbued and Non-Imbued versions.
Imbued Koada`Dal Mithril Cuirass or Mystic Koada`Dal Mithril Cuirass
Imbued Koada`Dal Mithril Greaves or Mystic Koada`Dal Mithril Greaves
Imbued Koada`Dal Mithril Cloak or Mystic Koada`Dal Mithril Cloak

Hand, Arm, Head, Shoulder, and Waist slots: 3.5k each for both Imbued and Non-Imbued versions.
Imbued Koada`Dal Mithril Gauntlets or Mystic Koada`Dal Mithril Gauntlets
Imbued Koada`Dal Mithril Vambraces or Mystic Koada`Dal Mithril Vambraces
Imbued Koada`Dal Mithril Helm or Mystic Koada`Dal Mithril Helm
Imbued Koada`Dal Mithril Pauldron or Mystic Koada`Dal Mithril Pauldron
Imbued Koada`Dal Mithril Girdle or Mystic Koada`Dal Mithril Girdle

Face, Neck, Wrist, and Feet slots: 3k each for both Imbued and Non-Imbued versions.
Imbued Koada`Dal Mithril Visor or Mystic Koada`Dal Mithril Visor
Imbued Koada`Dal Mithril Collar or Mystic Koada`Dal Mithril Collar
Imbued Koada`Dal Mithril Bracers or Mystic Koada`Dal Mithril Bracers
Imbued Koada`Dal Mithril Boots or Mystic Koada`Dal Mithril Boots

Large order discounts are available. I give 10% off the total price if more than one piece is purchased at a time. 20% discounts are available for those who purchase seven or more pieces at once (such as a visible set, which would come out to 19.6k after the discount). 25% is taken off the price for ordering a full, thirteen slot suit (33.4k total, after the discount).

---Chain---

The chain armor as a set gives moderate bonuses to Armor Class, decent Wisdom and Intelligence, and minor buffs to Charisma and Magic Resistance. Non-imbued pieces have the same Armor Class and Magic Resistance, but slightly lessened Wisdom and Intelligence and no Charisma. This armor is notable for being wearable by both casters and druids, in addition to the usual chain and plate melee classes, and is a rare opportunity for those casting classes to sport shiny, silk lined chainmail instead of frumpy old robes or stiff, uncomfortable leathers.

All slots of Elven Chain are 1.5k each, for both Imbued and Non-Imbued versions. Links to the seven visible slots below.

Imbued Elven Chain Tunic or Enchanted Elven Chain Tunic
Imbued Elven Chainmail Leggings or Enchanted Elven Chainmail Leggins
Imbued Elven Chainmail Sleeves or Enchanted Elven Chainmail Sleeves
Imbued Elven Chainmail Gloves or Enchanted Elven Chainmail Gloves
Imbued Elven Chainmail Coif or Enchanted Elven Chainmail Coif
Imbued Elven Chainmail Bracelet or Enchanted Elven Chainmail Bracelet
Imbued Elven Chainmail Boots or Enchanted Elven Chainmail Boots

The large order discount for Elven Chain is ~15% off if ordering a six (everything but head) or seven slot visible suit all at once (7.7k for six slots or 9k for seven slots after the discount). The 15% discount also applies if purchasing more slots than just the visible ones. A full, thirteen slot suit would come out to 16.6k, after the discount.

---Smith for Hire---

Since I am an accomplished blacksmith with a skill of 242, I am also available for hire to do both sub and final cultural combines for those who have taken the initiative to gather up their own ingredients and materials. My fee for this is 400p per final, successful plate armor combine, and 200p per final, successful chain armor combine.

If this perhaps seems high, please remember that it is only a fraction of the cost of buying the armor directly from me instead. It also allows one to avoid the time and plat sink of skilling up to 240 plus in blacksmithing themselves, which I can say from personal experience is quite painful.. (especially to the wrists). You'll be avoiding the thousands and thousands and thousands of boring and carpel-tunnel inducing clicks and drags and combines that it takes to max out the skill for the low price of a few hundred plat.

My success rate for Imbued Koada`Dal plate combines seems to be only 85 to 90%, even with every recipe now trivial at 242 skill. I have failed combines for people in the past, and it is very painful each time it happens, so please be prepared for that possibility if you do hire me to do a combine or two for you. There is, of course, no charge for failed final combines. As a side note, all sub-combines seem to be so utterly trivial that they're now no-fail to me, so don't worry about bringing extra materials to cover potential sub-combine failures. I haven't had a single one fail yet.

---In Conclusion---

So, if you're interested in acquiring some of this this lovely elven armor, please don't hesitate to contact me. I play somewhat random hours, so message me here in this thread or PM me if you can't find me in game.

Love and Peace, Cyanna.
Closed Thread