Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2019, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You describe all "Trumpists" with positions and motives which do not apply to me. It is therefore not factual if I am a "Trumpist". If I am not a "Trumpist", well, I wasn't reasonably able to determine that by your choice of word.

Either you're spewing toxicity or the connotations of the word "Trumpist" are overly-broad from the perspective of readers who are not you in a way that creates an illusion of toxicity. You should aspire to better express yourself if this is the case.
individualism is the root of identity politics

seek Bernie
Old 03-05-2019, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
individualism is the root of identity politics

seek Bernie
Identity politics would be fine if we all shared the same identity... Oh wait a minute!

We're all American!

How about we try those identity politics?
Old 03-05-2019, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Identity politics would be fine if we all shared the same identity... Oh wait a minute!

We're all American!

How about we try those identity politics?
cheeseburgers? apple pie? racism??

which do you mean
Old 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cheeseburgers? apple pie? racism??

which do you mean
the Enlightenment principle of individual liberty which has uplifted the entire Earth. It is not common to any other nation except maybe France, which is also deranged.
Old 03-05-2019, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally everything you wrote was tribal.

"Trumpist" for example is a derogatory way to describe Trump supporters.

Then you go on to say they're not above using violence and they're unreasonable when it comes to supporting a liberal democracy.

Every sentence read like a grand conspiracy that is far from the truth.

You say Trump uses war and martial law to unite the country when he hasn't started ONE war or even declared martial law.

Lol
It's just word replacement from a dictionary definition, baby girl.

You use the word liberal and leftist derogatorily anytime you want to talk about the opposition. Don't worry little snowflake, it'll be okay. I didn't write any of that myself, just changed one word to show you how sensitive you are to being called out for your support of a demagogue.
Old 03-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You describe all "Trumpists" with positions and motives which do not apply to me. It is therefore not factual if I am a "Trumpist". If I am not a "Trumpist", well, I wasn't reasonably able to determine that by your choice of word.

Either you're spewing toxicity or the connotations of the word "Trumpist" are overly-broad from the perspective of readers who are not you in a way that creates an illusion of toxicity. You should aspire to better express yourself if this is the case.
Maybe you don't support Trump's ideologies and you're just drawn to his cult of personality? Or you don't realize that by supporting Trump you support those things which you view negatively? Either way, seek Bernie.
Old 03-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you don't support Trump's ideologies and you're just drawn to his cult of personality? Or you don't realize that by supporting Trump you support those things which you view negatively? Either way, seek Bernie.
That is a false dichotomy. I am aware of compromises and made them. Rather than filling my head up with a tribal fervor that appears to disregard the corresponding concessions involved in supporting "the other side".

I might vote Bernie. The gears are turning on that. 2016 has passed. So you know: it is a cost-benefit analysis for me -- not a matter of outrage. Although there are outrageous compromises required on both ends.
Last edited by America; 03-05-2019 at 03:30 PM..
Old 03-05-2019, 03:31 PM
Banned

The second impediment was more substantial, and had stalled Bolton’s ascent in previous administrations as well. “He is incredibly smart and capable,” a Bolton acquaintance told me. “He could have risen faster if he had just been less of a dick.”
Old 03-05-2019, 03:35 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the cure uses stem cells! =)
Old 03-05-2019, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the cure uses stem cells! =)
you can derive stem cells from skin cells as demonstrated by the Japanese =)