Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a conviction. Open/Shut.
I'd be surprised if anything came of it. The important take away here is R needs to start realizing that fucking up is going to bring about the petitionquest that you all despise.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Sun Feb 22 10:36:51 2015] Severilous engages Aveira!
[Sun Feb 22 10:40:26 2015] Severilous engages Kardoss!
[Sun Feb 22 10:41:02 2015] Severilous engages Aveira!

Raev posted those, assuming he's not a log-editing dildo, over 4 extra minutes is pretty substantial given the context
so why didn't A-team secure FTE? we didn't run the bitch in a circle, FTE was dropped entirely. We had to go back and secure it.

[Sun Feb 15 21:59:59 2015] Talendor engages Aetholar! (Divinity)
[Sun Feb 15 22:03:56 2015] Talendor engages Troubledour! (BDA)

Then we pulled it and killed it. Shit happens pulling raid mobs, especially when it's being done by players who aren't accustomed to do so. It wasn't a stall, it wasn't a kite. It's fun to pile on BDA though, so have fun with that.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so why didn't A-team secure FTE? we didn't run the bitch in a circle, FTE was dropped entirely. We had to go back and secure it.
Sounds like something only the A-Team can answer. If I think critically about it for a minute, perhaps the reason was that the mob spawns and paths along x, but was dragged to y, so people searching x would have had a hard time locating it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit happens pulling raid mobs, especially when it's being done by players who aren't accustomed to do so.
I would be willing to wager that 95% of all injustices within the raid scene are accidents. I assume this will be your official stance moving forward, when a perceived injustice against BDA occurs?

Quote:
It's fun to pile on BDA though, so have fun with that.
You can keep trying to make this a thing, but you know as well as I do if I was still an officer in BDA I'd be saying what happened was a fuck-up and we need to fix it.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

I want people to burn on intent generally. The shit TMO is generally accused of isn't derpy stalling/kiting, it's generally "oops this train came out of no where" kind of shit, or blatant stalling like kiting gorgalosk in a circle for 10 minutes. I could literally pull all my petitions regarding that kind of thing and intent is pretty clear on each of them.

The other front I typically argue on is "good of the server" type of stuff. For example: which is a precursor to the eventual rule we have now disallowing trackers from FTEing a target.
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:53 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownGuild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shhhh. The Lawyers are still at work. Don't gloat too much.
lawyers frantic work
back in vp they trot trot
IB lose this week
Old 03-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like something only the A-Team can answer. If I think critically about it for a minute, perhaps the reason was that the mob spawns and paths along x, but was dragged to y, so people searching x would have had a hard time locating it.
They were face tracking with us, why didn't they CotH their FTE person and have their FTEr follow. Normal protocol typically. You keep eyes on the target, always.

Quote:
I would be willing to wager that 95% of all injustices within the raid scene are accidents. I assume this will be your official stance moving forward, when a perceived injustice against BDA occurs?
I disagree. Each incident can be parsed separately as far as I'm concerned. If BDA fucks something up I'm more than happy to call off our raid force. We had a friendly race with Taken down to Overking the other day, Tearsin trained Taken's entire raidforce, we conceded the target.

Quote:
You can keep trying to make this a thing, but you know as well as I do if I was still an officer in BDA I'd be saying what happened was a fuck-up and we need to fix it.
If you were still an officer in BDA you would have been there to experience the situation first hand, the corresponding vent conversation (mostly of panic because) and you'd realize how absurd the petition would have been.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Not much interaction with TMO recently is entirely by choice (on FFA fights) and the Class system.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 03-02-2015, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownGuild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, if you were honest with yourself. You'd admit right now that the only recent problems you had with TMO was when you leapfrogged them. Which I get it. Way in the past you got leapfrogged by another iteration of TMO. So you felt justified in that situation. Old grudges are hard to get rid of. I think the only other issues that comes to my mind is Nagafen which involved both the guilds.

If you would look around the server more often instead of holding onto those grudges. You would see it's a lot healthier now. I mean we all feel our punishments are unjustified when we get punished. However, at least there is a checks and balance system there that is visible now and it can be worked with.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
APPLAUD NOW PLEASE
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-02-2015, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice!
Closed Thread